Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, batgirl is the best in show among the dc pfs, other than ww it's the only definite purchase and I wasn't even expecting it, this hobby is great!

To me, batgirl is the best in show among the dc pfs, other than ww it's the only definite purchase and I wasn't even expecting it, this hobby is great!

She's behind WW as far as best female at show for me personally. Best overall DC piece at the Con is still Lobo in my book. Whether you like the character or not, the sculpt is just ridiculously good.

Yeah I don't mind waiting to PO some of these. Would give me some much needed rest

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'll order whenever it goes up, 2 weeks, 6 months, whatever, and it gets here when it gets here, I've been tempered by supes and bats pfs, the days of impatience are long gone for me.

She's behind WW as far as best female at show for me personally. Best overall DC piece at the Con is still Lobo in my book. Whether you like the character or not, the sculpt is just ridiculously good.

The lobo is great for sure, a lot going on, but I doubt I'll be picking it up, that's why batgirl was best in show for me, she is pure win, she's a total surprise for me, it's a character I could pass but I like the look so much that it has become a must, unlike lobo which why much more "complex" does not appeal to me for some reason, I like the dog(or dawg) too.

Back