1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the biker scout uniform. I used to love the little 3 3/4 Kenner ROTJ figure when I was a kid. It was one of the few ROTJ figures I got (I was already starting to phase out of toys). I remember used to carry it around everywhere.

The biker scout is my favorite trooper and part of the reason I like ROTJ the most of the OT.

Really hoping there is a Double pack offer with the Speeder bike and some cool, exclusive to the pack, accessories! :panic:

They should clean sweep and pump these bikes out. With this, now they need to announce Endor Luke/ Leia and Allie and take a bow.

I have not bought any sideshow Star Wars offerings in a long time... This year I have preordered and bought tons of stuff! I am thrilled we are getting some heavy hitting characters now.

I have not bought any sideshow Star Wars offerings in a long time... This year I have preordered and bought tons of stuff! I am thrilled we are getting some heavy hitting characters now.

Me too. They cloned us out for several years. Finally getting some good stuff. That Episode I Obi was pure crap.

Finally!!!!!!!!!! Although I gotta say I'm glad this didn't come out before now! I think Sideshow is finally on top of their game and at their current level this should be on par with the snowtrooper as far as level of quality goes.

Finally!!!!!!!!!! Although I gotta say I'm glad this didn't come out before now! I think Sideshow is finally on top of their game and at their current level this should be on par with the snowtrooper as far as level of quality goes.

:exactly:

This and a ROTJ Fett are my 2 must haves.

Glad to see these finally coming out from SS. I may end up with a couple of speeder bikes. I wonder if this means they will finally do their own versions of Tie Fighter pilots and Royal Guards. Other than the gazillion clone variants, things seem to be picking up.

Back