Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TYVM for pix, Python. She is magnificent! I like the skull mask but I cant imagine covering up that lovely face with it. She is just too beautiful to hide.

I would have went with a fresh-blood appearance on her blood-soaked arms and legs, shiny fresh blood. But that is just me.

I have two PFs on PO now, and now I am wanting this one too - since she's head of my faction, after all - and then there's Pinhead. And what about Cleopsis... Gawd where does it all stop!

Kier is a must buy, eater of the dead is a must buy, and I think the goat head dude is a must buy also. I have queen PO'd, and think siren will be shortly. But where do you stop?!! I've only seen one of the Bone faction guys & he also looks badass! Gee o gee o wizz :/

Preview-Night-Sideshow163.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow165.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow166.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow167.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow168.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow169.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow170.jpg

How much bigger are these unreleased statues?? Kier dominates Queen of the dead in height from the photo I see.?? And Queen is 21.5'' according to SS website!

By far best in show for me...that mask & flaming skull just blow my mind. Killing me (pardon the pun) that I can't order and display this, but such is married-with-little-kids-life. :gah:

Seriously I had interest in JLA and guardians of the galaxy but Frak it! This line is amazing I that small detail how the jaw breaks and hangs just fabulous. .

Hi Everyone. So after looking at the blog and previously not wanting any of these, i have now fallen for Kier lol and if I am to pick one of these up, it will be her.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back