1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The custom was done in such a way that the right piece of chest armour can be attached or de attached as well as the 'full chest armour' (the abdominal armour version) can be attached as seen in my avatar photo.

I really like the new Alien heads on the 2.0 exclusive even though the dome isn't translucent.

I've just got this dude. IMAG0273.jpgIMAG0274.jpg IMAG0276.jpg IMAG0275.jpg IMAG0275.jpg

I have not bought a single HT pred since the First GEN Chopper. As cool as my chopper is, it does not compare to the Ancient one ****ing bit. So much improvement over the years I guess. The only complaint that I have is how Joseph ****IN Tsang decided to paint the lens black. What a complete nut job, someone fire the whole. Aside from that, best Hottoys Predator yet!

Yeah I understand, the lenses always get painted black. There are a lot of post in the Celtic thread regarding painting them silver and you'll see some of my posts as to which silvers used by me and some others.

The truth is that even though if you use the best of silvers (Citadel Chainmail - discontinued and some others) and then give them a coating of gloss it will look awesome... But unfortunately at the loss of transparency. The visors are black but translucent as you can see the diamond pattern under/ through them and these are crafted as one piece unfortunately so nothing can be done but painted.

I really wish they were translucent/transparent silver from the start..... But you can't have everything in life. Not even for $275. :rotfl

Had a couple of spare Celtic Bases so managed to get the Alien head off.
Since it is the most detailed alien head so far in my opinion, I thought of attaching it to the spear but would have to putty and craft the other side.

Unless I choose to use it as a multiple severed alien heads display base seperately.

Ancient when up for $274. Very happy that after Elder I do not plan on expanding my Predator collection (Going to keep it at two Elder and Scar). I don't think I would want to spend $300 on a Predator figure (including Original)

I just got charged for this from sideshow collectibles . I hope I get tracking tonight . I'm not overly excited about this considering I have Celtic , Scar and every other predator but I know he's going to look awesome with the whole crew of ugly mother ****ers !

Just incase anyone missed these:

It's going to be a while when I'll pick up the new Ancient. Things do take a while here in the UK but I'll have to order from Hong Kong. Found a good price for £213 shipped, not bad but more than Celtic and Scar in terms of $$$.

Wonder how many really are available, but being an Exclusive it's a one off. So must need funds before its too late.

Ancient Pred fanatic - YES.

Checked my email this morning and he did ship--tracking shows delivery Friday! I should be able to get some pics up this weekend.

Hi all I open my one and start with the video . Unboxing the figure ok .
But then the big big big disappointment.
Leg joint on the hip is broken f.....
And now ?
Go in case ? With the dealer . Ask for replacement ?
HELP please

Back