XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be placing my PO with one of the guys next week. I was telling tavegg that my last 3 pieces from SS have come with QC issues so they have left a real bad taste in my mouth lately. So if the Cap that is arriving at my house on Tuesday is all it is said to be, then I could see myself throwing more money in XM's direction.

060ec21017e667e3f8041664f8fb7b6b9cc8bbaee97d2e4d120a4871b50911a5.jpg

i agree and i get what ur saying w the hollow equating cheap…my commander shephard pf is SO LIGHT its nuts…but I can tell you when I gotta move my statues every now and again I sure as hell love the light ones and dread the hell out of the heavy ones…my bats pf is a pain in the ass to move

Just my take on the hollow stuff. There are pros and cons to both sides. It's not a deal breaker for me by any means but it's slightly disappointing when they show up eggshell thin. I move my wolverine LSF around in tact. I'm a little bigger then most so the weight doesn't bother me in the slightest. No right or wrong though. Just personal preference

Any XM pics at sdcc?

:slap:slap:slap

No but they do have a cartoon series you could catch up on. All the best marvel facts wrapped into one blue ray disc! Check it out

You can order at the XM studio's website when the statue get's released, that's what I'll probably do myself.

Resinworx is a private guy that sells customs, so no you can't order there. Some people have been ordering from a guy here that say's he's a seller for XM studio's pieces. If you feel confident with him then you can order through him also via private messaging.

They ship from Singapore as far as I'm aware. Insurance would be up to you. Pre-order I think is about September.

I don't think you can order directly from XM studios unless you live in the four countries they are licensed to sell to...Singapore, Phillipines, Thailand and I believe Malasia. That's why if you are in America, Canada , Austrailia etc you have to go through a third party that has a hook up with someone in Singapore like Specfiction, Secretcompass or BBTS or order from Singapore based retailers like simplytoys. You can also go through the two members here (TCSC & KayOrzz) who live in Singapore who will procure one for you.

quick note: i will be attending the singapore convention so i will be snapping a few pics if they put up magneto and phoenix. and definitely going to make an early bird pre order there as well.

I don't think you can order directly from XM studios unless you live in the four countries they are licensed to sell to...Singapore, Phillipines, Thailand and I believe Malasia. That's why if you are in America, Canada , Austrailia etc you have to go through a third party that has a hook up with someone in Singapore like Specfiction, Secretcompass or BBTS or order from Singapore based retailers like simplytoys. You can also go through the two members here (TCSC & KayOrzz) who live in Singapore who will procure one for you.

Apologies, you are correct. I had assumed you could just order through XM without actually looking.

Still , there are plenty of options.

Dude, you really are something else. You have already been told that XM can't sell directly to anyone outside their region and were also told they weren't going to be at SDCC as well.

:slap whoops didn't know that XM was not attending sdcc. I don't understand why they would skip this huge event if they want to sell these? What if they can work with SS to ship these? You like pcs used to do.

Dude, you really are something else. You have already been told that XM can't sell directly to anyone outside their region and were also told they weren't going to be at SDCC as well.

:slap whoops didn't know that XM was not attending sdcc. I don't understand why they would skip this huge event if they want to sell these? What if they can work with SS to ship these? You like pcs used to do.

head-exploding.jpg

Yes, this will benefit SS tremendously CBG. You should inform SS.

Any XM pics at sdcc?

I have to hand it to you CBG you're really great at f#cking with poeple. Keep it up man it's freaking hilarious.

Back