Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW)

Mike is that a 1/6 raptor head???

it was suppose to be it just a little small but not by much
DSCN2747.JPG

Dayum nice. :rock

illstick with the smaller dinos in 1/6 first then maybe move to the bigger dinos

That T-Rex Model bust is awesome! They offer a 1:8 scale fully painted for a pretty good price. I may pick up a couple of things from them. At one point I ordered a custom T-Rex bust from TLW but the guy ripped me off. I got my money back luckily and ever since that incident I stepped away from Collecting Jurassic Park Movie Memorabilia. Is the Genne Models a good site? I really would like to know.

You would hope not. They dragged there feet last time. Hopefully another company can do this license justice. Some much potential.

Lot of JP fans have rumored Jurassic World line from Hasbro at next SDCC. Let's hope the figures get the Vintage line treatment like Star Wars if this is true.

I hope the rumored "Classic" line happens and it's not repaints and kitbashed G.I.Joes. I'd love new, accurate representations of the movie dinos and characters.

The dinosaurs in the 'Allosaurus Assault' and 'Pachyrhinosaurus Clash' sets released last year have great detail and decent articulation. They even have the old school battle damage!

I hope we see something soon on JW and JP in the meantime I have some updates and a new model I'm working on
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back