Statue New Ryu Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it doesn't come with a extra head I wouldn't get but if it does then I'll get it.

My money's on a grimacing headsculpt for the EX. Same with an evil Ryu version. Will be a tough decision indeed.

Evil_Ryu_Street_Fighter_4.jpg

Hey whats the deal with the hole punched through his chest anyway?

My money's on a grimacing headsculpt for the EX. Same with an evil Ryu version. Will be a tough decision indeed.

Hey whats the deal with the hole punched through his chest anyway?

In the Capcom game called Asura's Wrath, there was DLC where Asura punched through Ryu and sent him to the moon or something to that effect.

https://youtu.be/aUB6jidsS5A

This will be released in say 3 years from now.... So much stuff delayed from PCS.

This Looks Fantastic!!
Glad it's so different from the Original that it won't hurt the value or popularity of the Original.

I was waiting for a new Ryu but this is very disappointing for me. Don't like the face at all. With such an iconic SF character you'll need to be blown away by. Don't like the original either because of the muscles but i dig that more then this piece. Guess i need to sell Sagat too because my intention was to put them together.

He looks Japanese to me even though the statue isn't really life-like as in there is a it has an artistic feel to it. That said, I think it is fine. It came a long way since the SOTA days where the Ryu figure looked white.

Back