Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I have this on order. He looks just like the Olivier Coipel and Marko Djurdjevic art.

Yep. That's spot on IMO. That's what I see whenever I look at the piece.

You know, I'm a guy who ABSOLUTELY LOVES fully sculpted pieces. But, this and the Lobo PF look so damn good as mixed media pieces. I mean, their costumes are just the perfect use of mixed media for me personally. I can't imagine them looking any better than they already do.

So glad I have this on order. He looks just like the Olivier Coipel and Marko Djurdjevic art.

I don't think it looks just like Coipel's Thor imo. ?

2873787-trhret.jpg

SS09_zpsd6cea625.jpg

After the comic con preview, I want this to come too. But at the same time. I'm broke as a joke. So a two month delay would be **** too.

I have to say that Thor looked really good on display. He had great presence. The hand in front is a tad strange but overall, this one is NICE. If I didn't already have the old comic Thor PF, this would be an instant PO for me. I do have to say, I HATE the EX on this. I'm glad Throg is sold separate though cuz I just have him on PO :lol

I think this piece is going to be a very well received by the peeps that PO'd him. I believe this PF will look amazing in hand.

Back