1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're only getting one, which headsculpt are you using? Are you turning the gray shirt around so it's plain? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, this is moved up to October 2014? Hey now! Bad thing is I need to decide if I want this or Robocop, but tbh I'm leaning towards this.

Has this been shown anywhere ? On the fence about it. It will be my first terminator. Or should I get one of the older one's?

The fig is yet to be released, all that we have seen in promo pics of the proto fig.

If your a T1 fan I would say this is as good a fig as you could hope to get. There is the Tech Noir HT fig, released 3-4 years ago, but you will probably only find one of those on eBay for upwards of $300.

If your a T2 fan then DX13 is the best option.

This to me will be the ultimate T1 figure release. I don't own the Tech Noir and I always wanted to pick one up but something has always held me back. Not sure what. But this and the DX13 together will be a great Terminator Display. Now Hot Toys needs to make a new 1:6 Endoskeleton.

This to me will be the ultimate T1 figure release. I don't own the Tech Noir and I always wanted to pick one up but something has always held me back. Not sure what.

My wallet always held me back at the time. Now I kick myself for not getting it when it was $180-220. But I think this guy is gonna look sweet. I'm always optimistic lol.

My wallet always held me back at the time. Now I kick myself for not getting it when it was $180-220. But I think this guy is gonna look sweet. I'm always optimistic lol.

I suppose you could make a Tech Noir version out of the BD figure if you really wanted to, would just need the sculpt. punk t-shirt & M65 jacket, oh & possibly the studded gloved hands.

I still love my MMS117
Put the DX10 shades on him & he looks great. + you get the cool endo arm.

DSCF2444_zps6f9507cf.jpg

:rock

23 years later, it's guaranteed someone will likely make more versions of this guy from T1 and T2. And if they're good, I'll get them. I'm hoping HT gets the Terminator 5 license, it's a new Arnold Terminator flick!

Back