Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its pretty slick. You get to decide if you want the shield to go on his back or on his arm too.

80827_12.jpg

I'm waiting to see the unmasked portrait on Sideshow's PF. I know the likeness with the helmet isn't great but it isn't that great on the TFA PF either and I still love that one.

I really like this PF, but I think it works better at 1/6 scale, for me at least. Cap in 1/4 scale with his red/white/blue is superior. I do like the direction they are going with different poses, it's a nice change of pace.

Yeah this statue is pretty badass! :rock

Decent price for what you get too. :D

I agree Mark...it is a pretty badass piece but the only thing that would stop me ordering it is the name plaque...it's a pet hate for me and doesn't belong on a statue. At least make it an option by being able to remove it (like the Vader Cinemaquette)

With the plaque on the base it then becomes harder to display with other pieces in my opinion :(

I agree Mark...it is a pretty badass piece but the only thing that would stop me ordering it is the name plaque...it's a pet hate for me and doesn't belong on a statue. At least make it an option by being able to remove it (like the Vader Cinemaquette)

With the plaque on the base it then becomes harder to display with other pieces in my opinion :(

Having some degree of uniformity is nice. To me characters like this don't need nameplates. They're just too iconic IMO.

Seems like it's difficult to capture Evan's likeness with the helmet on. So far though it looks like KA has the closest likeness...at least in 1/4 scale.

10450115_803315836367750_3650187202017740657_o_zps40d0a13c.jpg

Back