1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Info about the online preorder for the convention exclusive "Test Body" version, posted on Facebook:

[1/6 Synthetic Human Test Body web sales]

Sorry we kept you waiting!
Here it is! The web sales announcement for the 1/6 Synthetic Human Test Body!

With the extreme summer heat in Tokyo slowly fading away now, a VERY small number release of the limited edition 1/6 Synthetic Human ‘Test Body’ will be available for sale on the TOA Heavy Industries website. Read the following carefully and be prepared.

This will be the last chance to get a hold of the Test Body, especially for those of you who couldn’t make it to the events such as SDCC, WF, or ACGHK, so please don’t miss this chance!

-Method of Sales
As we managed to prepare only a few number of stocks(*less than 100pcs), the sales will be done by draw like the 2nd run before.

Since most of the summer events where we sold the Test Body were held in North America and Asia regions, you might have a better chance of winning if you’re from regions that these events were not held at.

Of course, that also goes for people who couldn’t get to buy them at the events! We’ll be waiting for some hot comments from you guys since the hot summer isn’t over yet!

But we do have to emphasize, that we only have a few in stock for sale this time…

*This sales is for the ‘Limited Edition Test Body’, not the regular version of the Synthetic Human. Please do not be mistaken.

-Price
USD $160 + Shipping

-Delivery Date
Scheduled for early October

-Time & Date
Entry reception will start from 12:00pm(noon) 1st September(JST). The reception time window will be 24 hours, ending at 12:00pm(noon), 2nd September(JST). Please check the time for your region accordingly so you won’t miss out!

*This is not a ‘first-come-first-served’ sales, so you don’t have to rush. Submitting your entries within this time window will give you the chance to purchase the Test Body.

-Contact to Winners
After the reception period is over, we will select and contact only the winners individually by email.

More details may come, so stay tuned!
1000toys

So from where do we send "entry reception" to them? Thru their website or thru their Facebook?

Also, the limited test version is the one with the orange shoulder, yes?

So from where do we send "entry reception" to them? Thru their website or thru their Facebook?

Also, the limited test version is the one with the orange shoulder, yes?

They will update again later about how to send entries. Plus yes this is for the test version. Orange shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Thanks!

Man, I'm so in for this. I never win these type things but I'm happy to get the chance.

You should like their Facebook page and get notification from them. They are aware of Scalpers trying to buy all these so they went with this raffle lucky draw system. Let's hope this is fair for everyone. Good luck to us all.

i just hope any entries are done via their website, not some facebook page since i don't use facebook.

also i'm guessing scalpers will be entering their own name, their parents, brother's, sisters, cousins, neighbors & whoever they can to increase their chances while people like us have a 99/50000 chance of getting it.

also i'm guessing scalpers will be entering their own name, their parents, brother's, sisters, cousins, neighbors & whoever they can to increase their chances while people like us have a 99/50000 chance of getting it.

I feel like 1,000 toys will realize the same address is being used.

I feel like 1,000 toys will realize the same address is being used.

There's no way around it. Scalpers will use the above method. Different addresses too.

There's no way around it. Scalpers will use the above method. Different addresses too.

Then collect something other than obscure limited release hipster toys?

[QU OTE=Monger;7103290]Then collect something other than obscure limited release hipster toys?[/QUOTE]

Huh? I'm not the one complaining. I already have this figure. I queued up over 6hours on the first day at the Hk event.

I'm only replying to the previous post about Scalpers will find a way always.

I'm not sure you taking the p1ss or not but please read the whole thread before giving me a sarcastic comment. Perhaps you are not. Whatever.

to be honest i never really considered this line as obscure limited hipster toys, since initially there weren't many people whom are aware about this.

there wasn't much hype about it, but i don't know since when the line has gathered so much attention & became a hipster thing.

i mean you would imagine hipster thing to be something like Ironman, Synthetic human is pretty much like a sideshow line-up that only gather interest from a niche market (cyberpunk). I guess the very limited amount of release & quality of the figure made it a scalper toy.

if this continues to gather so much attention that you have to end up refreshing every 3 seconds on launch date just to order, i guess i will just give up the line as it takes the fun out of it.

Then collect something other than obscure limited release hipster toys?

the only way to prevent scalpers is to release the correct amount of figures in the production line, using production batches seems a good risk & profit management, over producing or under producing is always not good for both buyer & manufacturers.

they should just keep producing as long as there's sufficient orders, just like music cd's & books.

and since synthetic humans are a base figure no harm selling it like HT TT bodies.

Back