I feel like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My displays as of now.
typuza9e.jpg

y2eqemy9.jpg

Nice collection. I like the way you added a "floor" under almost all of your figures instead of standing on glass. Are these printouts from your own color printer, or is there a source for most of these?

Nice collection. I like the way you added a "floor" under almost all of your figures instead of standing on glass. Are these printouts from your own color printer, or is there a source for most of these?

Thanks bro. I ordered them from Luke's Toy Store online. I need to get more detolf floors.

Bruce Lee looks sick bro :hi5 your collection is building put to something great and I can remember you when you purchased your first few Collectibles! Well done Nick :clap

Bruce Lee looks sick bro :hi5 your collection is building put to something great and I can remember you when you purchased your first few Collectibles! Well done Nick :clap

Thanks bro appreciate the compliment. I'm taking my foot of the gas for next year. I've more than caught up lol.

Back