It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a work in progress of a small part of my gundam figure collection. These are the robot damashii/spirits line. I still have more to put on the shelves then I need to add in the MSIA figure line as well. Sorry for the crappy phone pic, but once I finish getting all of my gundam collection in order I will post more pics. Hope you like them.

I love this little guy. So simple and awesome. Too many accessories though. I can't decide how to display him :lol

image.jpg

Nice picture! Have Biollante eat the Gundam while Godzilla tries to save it by pulling its legs :D

True! You know one of the main reasons I started buying toys again (last time I bought toys was back in the early 90s lol!) was when I saw this stop motion video of King Ghidorah and Godzilla 1964. I never knew that toys were already this advanced when it comes to articulation and aesthetic beauty! Even normal mass produced toys are better looking and more posable now than those head-shoulders-legs-only movement types back in the 80s :)

Go try out stop motion, it's fun! I'm sure you'll be able to do it :)

Nice to see this thread pick up a bit. Im in the middle of moving but once im settled in I plan on getting some pics of my stuff up here...

Question too, does anyone here have the Robot Damashii season 1 deathscythe? I need to track down all the season one suits and just want to know your thoughts on it... I have DS hell and he's absolutely incredible

I'm a big fan of the Gundam Wing Series and the Season 1 Deathscythe is extremely poseable. The only issue's I have for it are the price ($100 is a tough pill to swallow especially since there are few accessories that come with it and it doesn't come with a stand) and the covers that go around the ankles can come off of the ball joint pretty easy when trying to pose the foot in certain ways (I'm not sure if mine is the only one that has this issue).

Overall if you are a fan of the Gundam Wing series and you are willing to pay that price then I would say go for it. That being said there aren't enough accessories to go with it that would warrant the price. I've had other robot damashii that were half the price that came with a lot more weapons/accessories. So unless your an avid fan of Gundam Wing and your looking to have the 5 original gundams, then I would say that the $100 price tag is a bit to high for someone who isn't a fan of the series but wants a "cool" Gundam.

Hope this helps.

samurai.jpg

An old picture, but a favorite of mine. General Marshall Gundam RX-178 by Academy... Essentially a bootleg of a Musha Gundam, but upscaled to roughly 17" tall. For a supposed "bootleg" the quality is exceptional.

is that the PG?

i really wish they'd get off their arses and release a PG Nu. love that they're releasing a proper Hi-Nu, though.

No, much bigger G-System 1:35 scale resin kit. I have some of MGs but even the RG and PG don't compare anything to the kits that are made ><

its nice to see some gundam collectors here ; ) nice collection btw guys. i'll post some of my collection later.

Back