It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New photoreview of the RD Gundam Deathscythe at Gunjap:

2412-1024x966.jpg

It's complicated, because that is the price of the Tamashii Web Shop, the best price for me, is pre-order it from a trusted store, because once available begins to rise in price.

For example in Nippon-Yasan had it for pre-order at 5480 yen and since they arrived they put a price of 6400 yen.

It's complicated, because that is the price of the Tamashii Web Shop, the best price for me, is pre-order it from a trusted store, because once available begins to rise in price.

For example in Nippon-Yasan had it for pre-order at 5480 yen and since they arrived they put a price of 6400 yen.

Yea I hear ya, how much is nippons shipping?

Edit: Got the info bro thanks

You probably already saw it, in the page mentions that you can do a simulation to determine the cost of shipping, which is very useful because it varies by country and also because they have 11 shipping methods.

I always use EMS, in the case of the RD Gundam Deathscythe they charged me 1800 yen.

Thanks, but I'm jealous of the person who took this pair of photos from his own collection :thud::

GaPBH8U.jpg

3ARdWaA.jpg

The pics are from Toysdaily.

For them I paid the current price of Nippon-Yasan (Shenlong 6800 yen and Deathscythe 6400 yen*), preferred to buy these gundams first by the issue of exclusivity.

I plan to take my own photos, but I will later, because I'm gathering items for better results.

*They now put the price on 6800 yen.

IMG_1301 - Copy (3).JPG
IMG_1302 - Copy (2).JPG

Thought I would throw these up here as my little Gundam Unicorn collection takes shape. And yes that Banshee Norn has no right leg just like it appears in episode 7, "Over The Rainbow." Just waiting on the big boy, Full Frontal's Neo Zeong!

View attachment 120117
View attachment 120118

Thought I would throw these up here as my little Gundam Unicorn collection takes shape. And yes that Banshee Norn has no right leg just like it appears in episode 7, "Over The Rainbow." Just waiting on the big boy, Full Frontal's Neo Zeong!

Nice I am looking to get some myself how big is the HG compared to those master grades is the scale difference noticeable

Nice I am looking to get some myself how big is the HG compared to those master grades is the scale difference noticeable

The HGUCs in 1/144 scale are noticeably smaller than the 1/100 scale MGs. Most HGUCs are about six inches to eight inches tall. Of course the HGUC Neo Zeong in 1/144 scale is nearly three feet tall with the boosters attached but that's the biggest mobile armor ever for a Gundam anime series.

Thanks, these aren't Gundams, but I hope to create something like this old works:

MazingerZHighPass1.jpg

GreatMazingerHighPass1.jpg

Your images in the SHF DBZ thread inspired me to collect Gundams, impressive collection friend :thud:

soooo you're saying im making you a poor man? :lol
but that set with them figures would look great!

soooo you're saying im making you a poor man? :lol
but that set with them figures would look great!

Oh, it's true, I had not seen it that way :panic:

But think I can live with that :rotfl

And seriously, I appreciate that your photos reminded me how much I like the design of the Gundams :yess:

Back