Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

If it's close to or over 30" I'm a buyer. Not crazy about the base as it doesn't make sense to me but this is the way to go if you're wanting a Big G statue. What's the point of the silver can/rim base holding the rocks? I'd have preceded just a rubble rock base. The silver can looks like an ashtray or litter box.

Well said about the base.

Should've been a Muto's head and rubble or just the rubble, broken city street.

Looks really nice. Judging by the size Im a bit worried about price myself. I want it, but every time I see a new item my wallet gets sadder by the minute.

Damn... actually looks kind of small to me. If I were to pick up a Godzilla statue... it better be friggin massive.

Well said about the base.

Should've been a Muto's head and rubble or just the rubble, broken city street.

A muto head on the base would have been an awesome EX. I'm guessing, if this is indeed about 30" tall, it'll be $1199.

If it's close to or over 30" I'm a buyer. Not crazy about the base as it doesn't make sense to me but this is the way to go if you're wanting a Big G statue. What's the point of the silver can/rim base holding the rocks? I'd have preceded just a rubble rock base. The silver can looks like an ashtray or litter box.

Haha that's hilarious! now everytime I see a picture of him I can't help but think that he's taking a big dump... but I still want it!

The base might have something to do with the nuclear facility??

The base makes for a better display than just rubble, for me anyway.

Well it is rubble but in a silver can. Why not a Brown or black rimmed base to contain the rubble. I just don't get the silver. To me it detracts from Godzilla.

There was a high-tech vibe to this modern Godzilla, so a silver base fits -- especially since it's presented as partially destroyed, suggesting that even our slick, technologically-advanced 21st Century is no match for an ancient force of nature like Mr. G.

There was a high-tech vibe to this modern Godzilla, so a silver base fits -- especially since it's presented as partially destroyed, suggesting that even our slick, technologically-advanced 21st Century is no match for an ancient force of nature like Mr. G.
Nice!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So glad they went with this dynamic pose and not whatever generic, front-facing pose Jye wanted.

So glad they went with this dynamic pose and not whatever generic, front-facing pose Jye wanted.

Shots fired shots fired!!! :lol

Personally I think it looks great and my coworker actually got excited and told me let him know of the price. Same for me, if the price is right, sold

I don't like the silver base at all. It's a great statue otherwise for those who love this design. I know this will be out of my price range. Just glad the statue came out to be better than I expected

For those wanting a MUTO head at the base... maybe it can be the EX. :dunno

It can be attached via magnet similar to what they did with the Aayla Secura EX.

Back