Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars McQuarrie Collectibles by Sideshow.

I'd be interested in a Vader, Fett and Stormie, but not much else. Wish they'd release some more info on these, first off scale; 1/5th polystone please and thank you.

I'll take the Fett, but I'm pretty focused for right now and I don't see myself changing that. The concepts are amazing and McQuarrie is legendary, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Based off what sideshow had been doing so day, do you think we're more likely to get status, 1/6th figure, our side busts from this line

At this point they may be 1/6th, who knows right. Also there's some LSB concepts of RMQ Vader and Stormie that I've seen.

Think we'll get any news on these during the SDCC preview event?

Thought this bump was the news... :mad: :rotfl

Sike! :lol

SIKE.jpg

Thought this bump was the news... :mad: :rotfl
Sorry, I was bumping this because after the announcement, we've had quite a bit happen in terms of what Sideshow is making, with the cancelled mythos line and and no news from this during May 4th I was wondering if there was any other information on this besides what was shown several months ago. I'd hate for this line to be canned before it gets out the door, but I'm sure my wallet would be grateful

Sorry, I was bumping this because after the announcement, we've had quite a bit happen in terms of what Sideshow is making, with the cancelled mythos line and and no news from this during May 4th I was wondering if there was any other information on this besides what was shown several months ago. I'd hate for this line to be canned before it gets out the door, but I'm sure my wallet would be grateful

No one can be sure, but I doubt this line gets canned. McQuarrie was very heavily involved (I know that's putting it lightly) in the creation of the original trilogy and this is the trilogy Disney wants to push to build excitement for the upcoming film. I fully expect this line to get off the ground and if they can put the quality they put into the Mythos line into this line, it will be a huge success.

Right now, McQ's Vader and 3PO would be the two I'd be interested in the most.

Anythis like this on a larger scale would be an immediate buy for me, 1/6th PF, Lifesized, I don't care.
img5820small.jpg

Is sideshow going to change their setup at all during SDCC or are we not seeing anything from this line this year at SDCC

Not trying to cause confusion, I just don't know if what we saw at SDCC today is all we'll see the rest of the week, or if there is a chance if seeing some new stuff

Not trying to cause confusion, I just don't know if what we saw at SDCC today is all we'll see the rest of the week, or if there is a chance if seeing some new stuff

haha, I'm just playing. But I did momentarily get my hopes up since it was bumped during con.

Sadly, I don't think we'll be seeing anything from this line this year. But there's been a lot of homages to McQuarrie's art in Rebels and VII, so it's still possible down the road. I just really want eFX's McQuarrie Stormtrooper helmet, personally.

Yeah, no hard feelings. I just thought the same thing though. A McQ piece would likely be the very only thing that would cause me to come out of collecting retirement...

Yeah, no hard feelings. I just thought the same thing though. A McQ piece would likely be the very only thing that would cause me to come out of collecting retirement...

The eFX McQuarrie Stormtrooper helmet is at con this year, I believe. Any interest?

Back