Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so there's a chance we might get ancient before we get elder. that's fine since it'll be a month or so apart, i'm sure it'll be worth it.

Hot Toys is nothing without Marvel. If they stop making Marvel I doubt Hot Toys would be as successful. I know it sucks for non-Marvel fans but without Marvel I doubt there'd be a Hot Toys anymore.

Grey, they seemed to do fine before they got into making tons of marvel figures so I doubt Hot Toys would fold without marvel.

Anxiously awaiting the day they announce figures based on the actual comics. I probably sound like a broken record by now, but COME ON. Easily one of the best business decisions they could ever make, and I'm not just saying that because I want it to happen.

I hope they will never make anything related to A n P comics :lol
What a horrible creative decision by FOX it was, killed potentially interesting sci-fi character (along with ALIEN).

I hope they will never make anything related to A n P comics :lol
What a horrible creative decision by FOX it was, killed potentially interesting sci-fi character (along with ALIEN).

900183_press08-001.jpg

Hot Toys is nothing without Marvel. If they stop making Marvel I doubt Hot Toys would be as successful. I know it sucks for non-Marvel fans but without Marvel I doubt there'd be a Hot Toys anymore.

the mms AVP line gave HT the boost and media coverage during their early days. and the AVP prices became inflated so quick in the secondary market. their military line was doing just FINE too, just not enough followers to keep cash flowing.
then ironman happened....HT went hasbro.

:lol

Now hes pushed to September? As of now my last flex is still aug 15. Guess we'll see soon enough. At least ancient is next month and ive got plenty of iron men to keep me busy.:lol

Back