Arnold Schwarzenegger ~ SABOTAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a fun flick with a decent cast. But yea, it is odd hearing Arnold drop f-bombs.

Though it was awesome hearing him say the four greatest words put together, STFU.

Never seen Predator?:lol

Weak Friday opening. I don't think anyone gives a poo about Arnold anymore. :dunno

Was gonna see this or Noah tomorrow. Noah prolly wins.

Got about an hour before this starts. Still an Arnold fan and the rest of the cast makes this an easy see, even Howard, despite his RDJ backbiting :lol

I thought this looked like Arnold's best movie since he's been back so far aside from having given away too much plot in the trailer. I'll see it eventually.

I thought it was pretty cool. A very weird mix of the traditional "and then there were none" murder mystery and action.

The gore was pretty hardcore, probably the first action flick I've seen since Dredd and it definitely had alot more than Dredd. I really liked the team and honestly wouldn't have minded seeing an action movie based around their exploits talked about in the flick.

This is the first thing that I've ever seen of that Joe Mangina (guess he was Flash Thompson in the Raimi series) guy and I thought he was really good, also liked the chick that played lead detective.

Of course the premise of the plot was super-thin, but I didn't accidentally see this thinking I was in a theatre showing 12 years a slave or Gravity. :lol

This was a bad film.... However it had a very cheesy charm to it... Arnold was one of the better actors if that tells you anything. The Female FBI agent was so corny with her on again off again southern accent. Nobody on Arnolds team was likable at all. The script was bad... I think the Training Day writer did someone a favour by putting his name to this script. It was laughably bad...

Still I found enjoyment out of this film... But it was the MST3K kind of enjoyment.... So if you like so bad it's good movies, you may enjoy this one.

I loved it, myself - its as decent as any action flick but it did have a cool 'wtf' vibe to it - is it realistic? Probably not, but I sure as heck found it entertaining

I loved it, myself - its as decent as any action flick but it did have a cool 'wtf' vibe to it - is it realistic? Probably not, but I sure as heck found it entertaining

Good to know. Looking forward to it.

That's cool.... I can't see calling it as "decent as any action flick" unless we are talking about Segal and Van Damme direct to video action.

It did have laugh out loud moments. Unintentional as they were it still made for a good time.

But that's just my opinion.... But if I was a betting man I would say that this film might go down as a camp classic.

Especially because of

Olivia-Williams-Sabotage-2014-Wallpaper.jpg

Back