Arnold Schwarzenegger ~ SABOTAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see I never saw her as campy myself......if anything crazy chic commando was a little over-the-top

The Commando Chic was over the top.. But that FBI agent was absolutely awful. Her on again off again southern accent was funny and her acting in general was awful.. The dialogue between her and her partner was so uncomfortably bad. It reminded me of someone trying really, really hard to give that natural Tarantino flow but failing badly. She was written to be this tuff cop who could handle Arnold and his team but she was the wrong actress for the job.

The dialogue overall was cheesy throughout and never flowed well. It always felt unnatural. The writer/director tried so hard to make Arnold's team this bunch of bad asses and all he managed to do was make a group of guys I could not stand and thus could care less as they got picked off one by one.

On a positive note
There was a good movie hiding in there.... the one about Arnold and his family and the revenge that he wanted... I would have much rather watched that film.

I also thought that Sam Worthington did a good job and his character was somewhat Likable... I also enjoyed Arnold as well.

Anyways it's how my friend and I felt leaving the theater. Does not mean we were right. Just our opinion. Cool that you got to enjoy it on the level it was meant to be enjoyed.

Just found out that the co writer was the guy who wrote A Good Day to Die Hard and X Men Origins: Wolverine... Not surprised I ended up feeling like I did.

Speaking of Sam Worthington: first time I thought he was actually doing a great job. I always see him play 'generic guy' and in this one, I honestly didn't realize it was him for the first half

Speaking of Sam Worthington: first time I thought he was actually doing a great job. I always see him play 'generic guy' and in this one, I honestly didn't realize it was him for the first half

I thought most of the team members were well done. The article Jaws posted had a good point, its not like you get invested in the characters before **** hits the fan so its really hard to feel bad you just gotta enjoy it for the gore factor. Gotta admit, probably gonna be awhile before I forget the train wreck bodypart tagging. :lol

Back