Arnold Schwarzenegger ~ SABOTAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused, when I look at sabotage it's a movie with Arnold as sheriff on the boarder town , the movie called "ten" is with arnie as a tattooed badass cop

Arnie is my favourite action star ever but he looks a mess in every film he's in since he came back. When his body was one of the main selling point of his films and he's not got that anymore, he's struggling on charisma alone.
He shuffles around, wrinkly to **** and tiny next to actors he would've dwarfed in his pomp. He has aged BADLY!!!
Time to retire

Arnie is my favourite action star ever but he looks a mess in every film he's in since he came back. When his body was one of the main selling point of his films and he's not got that anymore, he's struggling on charisma alone.
He shuffles around, wrinkly to **** and tiny next to actors he would've dwarfed in his pomp. He has aged BADLY!!!
Time to retire

He'll be back! :lecture :lol

Time to retire
He's just skirting by on the nostalgia people have for his '80s films at this point. His dramatic skills were never anything special, but good enough for the action movies he starred in. But yeah, now he doesn't have his looks anymore, so you've got a mediocre has-been actor with saggy muscles and a weird accent apparently trying to take on a somewhat serious dramatic role here. But adding Arnold's name to the marquee will probably guarantee a couple extra million $ in revenue, just because of who he was, so this is what happens.

I think Sly Stallone is way more suited to these kinds of things, because he actually has legit dramatic acting chops.

Badass! Arnold in a movie from the man behind End of Watch; I'm all in.

I wasn't interested in seeing this, but then I saw the cast and was like, okay, so I am not a fan of the modern old man Arnie (will always remember him in his prime), but now that you have said the guy behind End of Watch is involved. I am soooooooooo there!!! :panic:

He's just skirting by on the nostalgia people have for his '80s films at this point. His dramatic skills were never anything special, but good enough for the action movies he starred in. But yeah, now he doesn't have his looks anymore, so you've got a mediocre has-been actor with saggy muscles and a weird accent apparently trying to take on a somewhat serious dramatic role here. But adding Arnold's name to the marquee will probably guarantee a couple extra million $ in revenue, just because of who he was, so this is what happens.

I think Sly Stallone is way more suited to these kinds of things, because he actually has legit dramatic acting chops.

Agreed and for all Sly's HGH usage, plastic surgery, looking like his mom, he's still believable as an action star. Arnie, looks like he's escaped from an Austrian old ppls home in this with that dodgy haircut

Arnold needs to find someone to cut a decent head of hair and ask Sly for that HGH program before I can even try to get supportive over anything he try's next.

Yeah Arnie's a little rusted now, but I like his new old tough guy character, or at least how it looks in this movie, looks ok, worth watching.

Looks ok, not something I'll run out to see, but I'll check it out eventually. I mean really, what can you expect from Arnie these days? He's not Clint Eastwood and he's never gonna pull off a Terminator believably again.

arnie should've move on to something else, like directing or something, after his governor gig. not a fan of an old bruce willis and not gonna be one with arnie. it got to be a really good movie and so far, this trailer kina sucks.

Back