Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's going to be a long wait for Grandpa munster, but, I've got his space all set aside. hope they do Eddie before Marilyn because I may skip her.

No skipping members of the family. All or FAIL :lecture :lol ;)

Just saw the photos of the sculpts of Eddie and the family pet pack featuring Spot, kitty and the Raven in the clock. Unbelievable perfection

Just saw the photos of the sculpts of Eddie and the family pet pack featuring Spot, kitty and the Raven in the clock. Unbelievable perfection

Indeed! I wonder how much that lot is going to cost?

Photos please! I just got Herman last week and He is ridiculous... Lily is already paid off. Can't wait for the others to follow.

Lily will come in August. Check the Statueforum site in the general section in Munster line to see the Latest SDCC photos

Jaaaaaaaaay! I think spot is up next from the last email I received from tweeter head. then the eddie in front of the tv and then Zombo full sized:)

"Thanks, we have lots of cool stuff coming up from the Munsters!

Next up is Spot and the Clock and then Eddie and the Munsters TV Set…which will be playing the Zombo show!!

After that we have our eyes set for Zombo himself!!"

Yeah it sure is. I'll get the whole line i think.

Love the line up. ZOMBO AND HIS "COOKIE CRUMBLES" RECIPE. " Aunt Lily isn't he handsome? Oh yes Marilyn." "Eddie don't be like me. Grow up to be somebody normal, ...like your father." LOL Cannot wait to get my B&W Lily soon

Can you imagine Trevor doing a Barbara Eden as Jeannie sculpt as well as a few other cast members

Jaaaaaaaaay! I think spot is up next from the last email I received from tweeter head. then the eddie in front of the tv and then Zombo full sized:)

"Thanks, we have lots of cool stuff coming up from the Munsters!

Next up is Spot and the Clock and then Eddie and the Munsters TV Set…which will be playing the Zombo show!!

After that we have our eyes set for Zombo himself!!"

Sounds good. Thanks for the info bud. :hi5:

I thought I was gonna get a tracking # or shipping notice this week for Lily?...hmmmm?

Likewise, I got the B&W Herman and he is one of my all time favorite statues!!! Perfection. Lily paid off as well and will be getting them all!!!
Photos please! I just got Herman last week and He is ridiculous... Lily is already paid off. Can't wait for the others to follow.

Just ordered the B & W 1/6 scale 14" tall "Nevermore" Munsters clock with the Raven and Spot...beautifully detailed piece

Likewise, I got the B&W Herman and he is one of my all time favorite statues!!! Perfection. Lily paid off as well and will be getting them all!!!

yeh i scored black and white one of a friend for cheap cos his finger broke, but it was an easy fix and all i can say is this thing looks amazing displayed, like really old looking, you can almost feel all the cobwebs on you lol...so now i am definitely getting lily and the nevermore spot and clock to match and complete the look..(i have seen the color version up close in person also, and it does look good too, but doesn't give you that old school vibe.

Back