SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be nuts if they killed off Glenn, Maggie, Bob, Sasha, Tara, Abraham, Eugene and Rosita in one fell swoop.

Like, "up, they were all eaten" and Rick recognizes their remains (like Glenn/Hershel's watch and other trinkets). I doubt that though considering they'll need to embellish on Eugene, Abraham and Rosita's situation more.

I'm sure it's been talked about, but Maggie saying Glenn never needs a picture again felt a bit too obvious to let go as nothing.
Then today, I stumbled across an article where Cohen said that she feels changed by playing Maggie after all this time. It's made her more subdued and altered her temperament, she doesn't feel as capable of frivolity as she did before. It wasn't all negative, but added to what was said on the show, it makes me wonder if she's made the decision on her own to let Maggie get killed off so she doesn't feel so emotionally burdened in her private life anymore.

And before people pile on and say she'd be an idiot to leave that money train, the evidence countering such claims is numerous in the world of entertainment.

Rick goes completely mental on the cannibals in the comic. It's quite savage

I'm thinking that's what the image of him covered in blood is the aftermath of

I remember reading this story in the comic and thinking they will never put that in the show so I will be really impressed if they do.

What fascinates me is this talk from Kirkman and Nicotero etc. about how this will be the hardest wait between seasons. Obviously some sorta cliffhanger, what could be worthy of that? Rick loses a hand? Carl shot in the eye or just straight up missing? I can't think of much else that would be that mind racking for the wait.

Tyrese gets shot and is bleeding out. Yeah, it'd be a little sad but it's not cliffhanger material. I'd forget/stop caring about that by monday morning. It's gotta be Rick or Daryl. Carl is the only person this show will never kill off so far as I'm concerned. At least not until it's last episode. There's taking things away from Rick, and than there's giving him literally zero reason to live. Carl's death would be the latter and frankly, I'd probably stop watching. Kirkmans smarter than that.

Read on another site that Andrew Lincoln arrived at LAX this morning for his appearance on TD tonight. He wasn't alone. Lauren Cohen (Maggie) also arrived at the same time. Could mean nothing or maybe she will be an unannounced guest. If so, then Maggie might be in trouble tonight.

That's what I've been wondering about since reading how hard the show is on her emotional state.

I just hope they don't think Maggie is going to shock us or w/e Kirkman keeps talking about with the finale being something people will talk about. Maggie, Beth, Sasha, Bob, even if they kill all of those characters at once I can't say I'd care much. If they want to really surprise me they need to kill Carol, Daryl, lose Rick's hand or better.

I'd be pretty shocked if they wiped out all those characters, especially core characters like Beth and maggie

Yeah I've been over at StD these past few days. No real spoilers to speak of other than the ones we know. There is speculation about Maggie being killed tho because of AL & LC sighting at LAX .

That's what I've been wondering about since reading how hard the show is on her emotional state.
Honestly, I have a hard time buying that. She's a professional actor, I think she can handle the role just fine in her personal life. It's not like it's even a super deep character or anything.

I just hope they don't think Maggie is going to shock us or w/e Kirkman keeps talking about with the finale being something people will talk about. Maggie, Beth, Sasha, Bob, even if they kill all of those characters at once I can't say I'd care much. If they want to really surprise me they need to kill Carol, Daryl, lose Rick's hand or better.
Yep, I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, for sure, but not expecting anything too Game of Thronesy.

Damn, haven't started watching, yet (wife still has possession of the telly), but that sounds intriguing! Looking forward to eating my own words if tonight is truly surprising. *sets table*

It's gonna be long wait until fall to come back to see how this flippin turns out.:impatient::impatient::impatient: I HATE WAITING :impatient::lol

SO my thoughts on what happen's next is kinda easy to see the Next is the Couple who have not made it YET to dinner TERMINUS TABLE are gonna be big factor in the NEXT OUTCOME of THEM ALL Surviving...

Back