1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my charge notice for both the light armor and regular flavor Thors yesterday, and the shipping notice this morning - UPS says I ought to have them by the 29th! :yess:

I'm paying $205 with my local stores. So I guess prices in Malaysia ain't so bad after all. It's here, just grabbing him after Eid celebrations.

:panic: Been a while since I was this excited opening a HT fig. Loving the packaging.

10583835_10152970280793362_603042044388371395_n.jpg

I received the package today but when I opened the box, I got the freakin red snapper instead! Damn sideshow's shipping sucks! Last time, they sent me a dented box & wouldn't replace it. Im gonna start ordering at bbts or alter ego next time.

I received the package today but when I opened the box, I got the freakin red snapper instead! Damn sideshow's shipping sucks! Last time, they sent me a dented box & wouldn't replace it. Im gonna start ordering at bbts or alter ego next time.

by accident or did you order him too

I'd love if SSC made a mistake and instead of sending me the MK42 they accidentally sent me the life size version :rotfl

The only thing that could make this figure better is Sif and Heimdall. HT really needs to go deeper into these lines. They're doing so with Cap TWS and GotG, and Iron Man of course goes without saying (except for the lack of a Pepper), and heck Batman has two Gordons, Robin and Alfred.

by accident or did you order him too

I'd love if SSC made a mistake and instead of sending me the MK42 they accidentally sent me the life size version :rotfl

Nope. By accident. Wish they sent me the mark 42. I would just kept my mouth shut!

The only thing that could make this figure better is Sif and Heimdall. HT really needs to go deeper into these lines. They're doing so with Cap TWS and GotG, and Iron Man of course goes without saying (except for the lack of a Pepper), and heck Batman has two Gordons, Robin and Alfred.

Yep
Sif
Heimdall
the warriors 3
Odin
Pepper
Killian
Happy
Alexnder Pierce
Maria Hill
the list goes on

Having a tough time deciding which thor to get. I much prefer the sleeveless look, but the inflated prices make that a hard pill to swallow right now.

Back