1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even think I need this figure in any pose besides "Arm holding hammer at his side, foot up on rock, cape behind hammer arm, other arm pointing" It's like he's surveying a battle or just about to throw the hammer and take off from that smashed base.

Good lord I have to go stare at this figure again, it's that magical.

Dude, I still have my Crow, Mechanic & Zod sealed up :lol

I'm a lot more motivated by this piece. Off to pop that box!

:lol I just got the mechanic yesterday, great figure, crack that bad boy open:wink1:

I actually have a fairly sizable MIB sealed in shipper collection of all my favorites, there locked in a air tight vault in a secure location and require a retinal eye scan to access:wink1:

I don't even think I need this figure in any pose besides "Arm holding hammer at his side, foot up on rock, cape behind hammer arm, other arm pointing" It's like he's surveying a battle or just about to throw the hammer and take off from that smashed base.

Good lord I have to go stare at this figure again, it's that magical.

:lol I looked at mine again after reading your post. It IS that magical!

Still working on it.
2yde9e6a.jpg

Does anybody else's Thor come with uneven leg lengths? Mine is slightly longer in one leg, and it seems to be due to some issue between the knees and the ankles. The knees on both legs seem to be at the same point, but when I compare the position of the ankles and those little black foam pieces, one looks further down than the other.

I want to try and make them even, but everytime I move those ankles, it makes me worried I'm going to snap something there. Any ideas?

Very nice :clap

I think I'll go ahead and get him. Basically just need to make sure I don't bend the arms. He looks his best straight armed anyway :)

I know why you wouldn't keep them bent while posing for long periods but do you mean that you never plan to bend them ever?

So glad I got a pack out on this. UPS comes through again. It actually left a slight dent in the shipper. Like someone punted this. :slap

Luckily the figure and all contents are fine. Great figure too!

Dear god!!! These pics were posted up on OSR. Has anyone else had this problem with their Light Armour Thor!?! I will be EXTREMELY careful when moving the arms now that I've seen this!!

View attachment 123528

View attachment 123529

Think this is impossible to avoid... Sharp edge and rubbing something soft.
Mine shows a little but more indents than anything where the edge meets the arms.
Its like the batman crotch marks left by the stands lol

Last edited:
Just got mine delivered. Figure looks better then I expected. I already was excited but having it in hand is even better. I think this buck is one of the best hot toys has done. Of course it's going to take a little extra care, but still for me it's worth it. I think the dynamic stand is great, though I'm having a hard time coming up with a pose I like, and one that fits well in my detlof. I guess part of the problem is the cases are a little packed. This figure needs maybe a whole shelf. Guess I'm gonna drive over this week and buy a couple more detlof cases. I could probably take 20 more and full them. I've got way to much stuff. And a half dozen other figures preordered. If anyone has a good pose on the stand let me know

Back