Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a new display case (brown shipper).

Wow people still remember this? I was angry at the time and only asked for a replacement brown shipper once. But never did it again. I gave it a shot since others where asking and got one or a discount off a damage non replaceable statue. I was hoping it can offset some of the damage so I could keep the damage statue and use whatever extra funds to fix it up. I forgot which statue it was. At the time I was kind of so completist. So glad I'm not anymore. I was at the mercy of SS because I needed almost every new release and was so upset when there was no replacement. On the bright side SS CS has been so much better now. Not perfect like the beginning but improve quite a bit. But enough about brown shippers let's talk statues! Don't want newbies to think bad of something that happen many years ago. Maybe it was all a joke? Yes! I think I was joking never asked for a brown shipper. ;)

Unless SS has something ridiculously amazing that they have yet to show for SDCC, i'd say that Lobo takes the cake of all that's been previewed.

I'm about half way home. Nothing for me from the SDCC reveals so far. If I can keep my PO's to 1 or 2 pieces from the Con reveals, Lobo will be PO'd on the 31st and Dawg will be PO'd in Aug.

totally second both of those. Dawg is part of him but for me it ain't too necessary.

Yes, they'd have to have a real ace up their sleeve...Lobo looks so badass.

I'm about half way home. Nothing for me from the SDCC reveals so far. If I can keep my PO's to 1 or 2 pieces from the Con reveals, Lobo will be PO'd on the 31st and Dawg will be PO'd in Aug.

jumped on the band wagon and ordered set. Looks amazing. Dawg really adds interest and detail.

Back