Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a shame, I was hoping to see a WW or CW bust. I don't think Sideshow has ever made a female Life Size Bust besides that girl from Avatar, and she's an alien. I'm talking a female that is human, or looks human.

That's a shame, I was hoping to see a WW or CW bust. I don't think Sideshow has ever made a female Life Size Bust besides that girl from Avatar, and she's an alien. I'm talking a female that is human, or looks human.

Asajj Ventress and I believe White Queen.

EDIT: never mind the White Queen was just legendary scale.

I have a feeling SDCC is going to have something we haven't seen

lol yep, they look to be going all out in the 20th anniversary year.

That's why I'm holding off until the end of the month. I'll still nab Lobo if I see 1 or 2 reveals I really want. However, if things get out of hand, Lobo won't make the cut. That said, my list is pretty specific. Some Bat related PFs or any other of the Big 7 is all I'm really focosed on with DC. For Marvel...well, that license is a mess for me personally. Unless I see a Magneto PF, I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear with Marvel. Even if SSC reveals a Mags PF, I'm almost certain I'll be picking up the XM Mags. So, if all goes as planned, Lobo will get PO'd at the end of the month.

That's why I'm holding off until the end of the month. I'll still nab Lobo if I see 1 or 2 reveals I really want. However, if things get out of hand, Lobo won't make the cut. That said, my list is pretty specific. Some Bat related PFs or any other of the Big 7 is all I'm really focosed on with DC. For Marvel...well, that license is a mess for me personally. Unless I see a Magneto PF, I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear with Marvel. Even if SSC reveals a Mags PF, I'm almost certain I'll be picking up the XM Mags. So, if all goes as planned, Lobo will get PO'd at the end of the month.

Those are pretty much my exact plans. Get out of my brain!!!

You could use the coupon for the bundle offer? So total $40 off?

Just order Lobo this month with a coupon and use next months coupon on dawg. $40 off that way. Why bother with a bundle? It'll just cost you $20 more. Order them separately and save another $20.

Just order Lobo this month with a coupon and use next months coupon on dawg. $40 off that way. Why bother with a bundle? It'll just cost you $20 more. Order them separately and save another $20.

then pay separate shipping.

They usually don't, but you never know. It works on Lobo which is surprising to me.

SS has to allow for coupons to work on Lobo and Dawg because of the bundle discount option. For that reason, all coupon codes work on either piece when bought separately...it's a glitch in their system.

Back