Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go wrong with any display option. SSAlex confirmed the hook will connect to the chain on his wrist, so that is an awesome option too.

I have a feeling Lobo will be another Darth Malgus for me. The statue is so awesome that I read about the character only to find how fraggin' awesome he is. It worked with Malgus and now it is working with Lobo. I was laughing so hard that I started to cry when Lobo cut the old lady's legs off and then hung her on the coat rack. This statue is so bought. I have a feeling it might be a pretty low ES. How well known is Lobo?

I have a feeling Lobo will be another Darth Malgus for me. The statue is so awesome that I read about the character only to find how fraggin' awesome he is. It worked with Malgus and now it is working with Lobo. I was laughing so hard that I started to cry when Lobo cut the old lady's legs off and then hung her on the coat rack. This statue is so bought. I have a feeling it might be a pretty low ES. How well known is Lobo?

Spoiler alert! :lol

He's a bit of a cult figure, but (as with most things "cult") has a following that totally justifies any expenditure SideShow have put up so far.

Fact is, with the "metal" head, the Ghost Rider skull, and the DAWG addition - the attitude and presence this sculpt has makes it a must have for even new & casual fans - let alone the faithfull followers of the character (my Son & I included).

For me - best sculpt SideShow have produced this year so far - no question - and I regret being mislead by the originally diplayed "joker" head sculpt.

So happy about this now.

I just finished and no spoilers from me, but what the H?! I am having a blast reading these. Now on to Lobo's Back. What else should I read? I am not finding a lot of options.

In no particular fraggin' order:

A contract on Gawd
Lobo unbound
Paramilitary Christmas special
Lobo's back

. . . but the whole catalogue is worth wading through - the dudes a cross between Judge Dredd, Judge Death, a Predator, Hannibal Lector and (to balance things out) someone not very nice but with a sense of humour (heck - sounds like me ?!?!)

I just finished and no spoilers from me, but what the H?! I am having a blast reading these. Now on to Lobo's Back. What else should I read? I am not finding a lot of options.

I was just joking...I just read that book, too :lol

I'm doing the same thing you're doing...catching up on the character. This badass PF has inspired me to know more.

I was just joking...I just read that book, too :lol

I'm doing the same thing you're doing...catching up on the character. This badass PF has inspired me to know more.

Oh I knew you were kidding. I am really digging Lobo.

Back