Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS has to allow for coupons to work on Lobo and Dawg because of the bundle discount option. For that reason, all coupon codes work on either piece when bought separately...it's a glitch in their system.
Thanks for pointing that out. I was wondering about that.

you'll never learn will you

Seriously, why are you in to this hobby?

What was the ES on the EX Apocalypse PF?

tumblr_m8d01nbe5n1qf7ovqo2_500.gif

Seriously, why are you in to this hobby?

I'm a huge comicbook fan why would I not be? I love collecting toys, used to collect comics in the 90s, love cartoons! I will be collecting 4lyfe! Just saw son of batman and loved it. The animation is getting better. More towards half anime and half American mixed. The violence has been increased. So awesome movie. Saw the preview for batman something, something forgot the title. I think it's base on the video game about the jail break or something? Not sure if it's a comic but I know it's in some game I've seen. It's about a team trying to escape or something. It looks awesome! Love all the marvel and DC animated movies.
Statues is now crack. Once someone starts there's no leaving for good. I can cut back but never quit. I do enjoy it. But I do want sales.

Last edited:
I'm a huge comicbook fan why would I not be? I love collecting toys, used to collect comics in the 90s, love cartoons! I will be collecting 4lyfe! Just saw son of batman and loved it. The animation is getting better. More towards half anime and half American mixed. The violence has been increased. So awesome movie. Saw the preview for batman something, something forgot the title. I think it's base on the video game about the jail break or something? Not sure if it a comic but I know it's in some game I've seen. It's about a team trying to escape or something. It looks awesome! Love all the marvel and DC animated movies.
Statues is now crack. Once someone starts there's no leaving for good. I can cut back but never quit. I do enjoy it. But I do want sales.

0jeVTdg.gif

Back