Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got him! thanks again to Chicky and the awesome folks at SSC for the cool Spook this year...hope to see many more from them..

joker1_zps8609b4f8.jpg

Thanks slick! Congrats, spider!

COngrats Spider! I almost used my points to buy that but I think i'm going to hold off a bit.

Tbolt, I shipped your prize out yesterday from my 2nd contest. Sorry it took so long. I needed to acquire the customs form first. It went Priority Mail, but I'm not sure how long that will take to go to Germany. I have the tracking number at home. I'll try to remember to send it to you...

I've been awaiting delivery to share my good fortune over spook this year, not only was the mistress kind to me with the fett Rah figure, which i have to admit is pretty cool, but i lucked out on twitter and won what may be the grossest item in my collection, the chalice of kali. My son loves it, though we need to move shelves to put it in the fridge. It's so appropriately spook, and it's something my wife had said no to origionally, so it's an extra bonus to add to my collection.

A special thank you to the Mistress and Susan over on the social networks. You both did a fantastic job, along with the rest of the sideshow team to make this a memorable spook for all of us.

I guess i'll have to change my sig.picture back now.

Last edited:
Back