Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Return of the Joker was also pretty good. I can't remember which console was better, but for some reason I remember the game being different on the Genesis and the SNES.

LMAO that second video is hilarious! I didn't know you could change the speed.

But I wouldn't consider either one of those games great, they were good fun for about 30 mins then they got stale pretty quick but I guess they get bonus points for NOT being bad so there's that. The Arkham games have all been great with the exception of City because that's a classic, easily the gold standard of the genre now.

Hopefully Alien can follow suit and make a great gaming experience.

That Batman Returns game looks like it was built off the engine that was used for Streets of Rage :lol. I never played Returns, because I had a Genesis instead of SNES back in the 90s :(.

Thats a great video[interview], I love seeing the original cast doing the voices in this thats awesome, but they didnt interview the Alien or show it doing the voice, very disappointing :monkey3

I'm getting the Nostromo Steelbook and signed LE Art book for this game so lets hope its good

Love the Greenmangaming.com site. Coupon for 23% off....$38.50.

Might still wait though before I get it.

To preorder or not, yeah, there's a very different developer working on this, and it sounds faithful to the movie both in score and atmosphere. But i have the impression the Alien itself might turn into a nuisance rather than something you should be afraid of. Like once you've been killed a dozen times over the thrill has come and gone. Maybe i'm just underestimating the entire thing and the AI is that impressive at keeping you guessing?

Eh, if i would take the gamble i would do so knowing that i never did preorder Colonial Marines. But i think i'll just take the safe route.

He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and he makes me giggle with his dumb comments against my will from time to time.

But yeah, he basically makes millions for sitting on his ass and gaming all day, that's why I want to hate him :lol

Back