Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enter bay showed a preview of Rodman on their FB page. Looks good and I will be picking this up.

10548748_473533812749359_8443473714475127667_o.jpg

Is that a smiling sculpt?
Doesn't look like it to me.
It is a smiling sculpt :dance :lol

That's a pretty nice sculpt.

Is there not a Kevin Durant topic started yet on here? Is anyone else excited for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good god that is an amazing sculpt !

And I wouldn't really call it 'smiling' ...more sneering.

Looks like he has just gotten away with something on the court ....
.... e.g. Instigating a fight and resulting in Shaq getting kicked out? :)

Nice sculpt, though I wont likely be using a smiling sculpt while posing him mid-air doin a rebound.

I hope at 1700HKD thered be at least another calm looking sculpt or action sculpt. Tattoos on body looks cheap and ugly though.

Good god that is an amazing sculpt !

Looks like he has just gotten away with something on the court ....
.... e.g. Instigating a fight and resulting in Shaq getting kicked out? :)

Yeah, but I dont remember him with that hair style / color though?

He usually keep the multi color hair for the finals, and solid colors for the regular season.

Was hoping thisd come with swapable hair parts like storm toys.

He usually keep the multi color hair for the finals, and solid colors for the regular season.

Can't say I remember every one of Dennis's many colours though I do remember bright green being relatively common, they not with the black parts in it. Definitely an odd choice for first off the rank.

If their Jordan releases are any indication, most likely this is like the 45 release ....get everyone excited to buy the first run and then begin to release the versions everyone wants later to ensure multiple purchases. The yellow, red and bull logo looks will be coming, bank on that! :)

Is there not a Kevin Durant topic started yet on here? Is anyone else excited for him?
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...erbay-NBA-Kevin-Durant&highlight=Kevin+Durant
You couldn't let me have that one? :huh :lol
No way. Let Storm Toys have that. I wanted it to be one piece on the EB version, because I didn't want any awkward gaps on the head on at least one version of Rodman. Looks so much better as one piece. Problem with that is, if one doesn't like the choice of hair colour. That green & black is not my favourite choice. I'm guessing there's going to be a bunch of different Rodman's later on though.

Can't say I remember every one of Dennis's many colours though I do remember bright green being relatively common, they not with the black parts in it. Definitely an odd choice for first off the rank.

If their Jordan releases are any indication, most likely this is like the 45 release ....get everyone excited to buy the first run and then begin to release the versions everyone wants later to ensure multiple purchases. The yellow, red and bull logo looks will be coming, bank on that! :)

Rodman isnt as popular as Jordan though. There are millions of Jordan collectors and fans worldwide whod swallow up pretty much every and any Jordan stuffs, and even then the regular JOrdan figures are shelf warming at a point where BBTS starts giving discounts for em. I dont think this scenario would do any good for Rodman figure business wise.

But then again, this is a company that bought and produce Dragonball movie figure, so I dont know. :lol if they do end up doing the same business model, they'll have a valuable lesson. :lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...erbay-NBA-Kevin-Durant&highlight=Kevin+Durant

You couldn't let me have that one? :huh :lol

No way. Let Storm Toys have that. I wanted it to be one piece on the EB version, because I didn't want any awkward gaps on the head on at least one version of Rodman. Looks so much better as one piece. Problem with that is, if one doesn't like the choice of hair colour. That green & black is not my favourite choice. I'm guessing there's going to be a bunch of different Rodman's later on though.

Yeah, this color isnt my choice too.

I like the solid blonde color. And maybe the solid blonde with the red streak on the front part which he did in the first season when he was at the Bulls.

I was a pretty big fan of Rodman during mid 90s, and was hoping to own his figure with Bulls uniform. Though Im not sure how Id feel with a Rodman figure now, seeing him being odd looking with those lips, cross dressing at this age, being broke and all :lol

Can't remember the Finals '98? ;)

1147078.jpg

Headsculpt looks superb. Nothing less of what i was expecting.

Comparing the Storm Toys body the EB body is crap. Good thing i ordered the double body ST. I can switch out.

3 Storm Toys Heads, most probably 2 EB heads, 3 bodies... tons of hair options this is a great year to be a Rodman fan that collects dolls.

Thats nice, though im not a fan of that color. I like the grafiti multi color hair he did for one of the finals. I think 97 one if im not mistaken.

This one? I like this hair colour as well.

rodman_hair2-252x300.jpg

Strangely, that image is from FailHair.com :lol

He looks amazing! And so does KD! Man, I wish I didn't want every fig from this nba line... Guess Jeremy Lin fulfilled that wish lol Now release an away jersey lebron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely pick up Rodman, he was always one of my favorites (along with Jordan of course), and I was even able to meet Rodman a few years ago in Vegas which was awesome. I still have to pull the trigger on the Last Shot Jordan yet but I imagine those will look great together.

Back