Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some new pics finally...
my newly bodied figures..gave them all new bodies...some tough work..but worth it...
DSC02721_zps9004a8ba.jpg

DSC02720_zps6ac5fc77.jpg

DSC02718_zpsd794e469.jpg

DSC02717_zps544c2344.jpg

DSC02714_zps7567a9b5.jpg

DSC02713_zps44ec19c3.jpg

DSC02712_zpsb724e664.jpg

Zandar WIP

I'm working on pads and gloves now. The hair was sculpted in orange colored apoxie so painting is gonna be easy later on.

Jesus if Sideshow had just given us THAT^^^ Destro would probably have sold out and the Joe line might have been given a reprieve. :slap

Absolutely. I'd even forgive retarded design if they gave us a good looking head sculpt.

Absolutely. I'd even forgive retarded design if they gave us a good looking head sculpt.

Hiatus = no money. No money = crap designs.

It's so damned simple. I dunno why they didn't do it.

And they could have upped the ante by adding the REI vest and long coat. If it came with the new super hero bodies, his original suit with that v-neck flaming red collar and all the other crap, it would have been a hit. Obviously, whoever the designer was, was in conflict. And or the person approving the designs was in conflict. It's tough; you can't really modernize someone that's kooky already.

Nice covergirl if your looking to do smaller buttons on her jacket tamiya has round plastic rods and use an exacto blade and cut small buttons and glue them on. I learned that from someone on the board.3mm is just right size for jacket.

Your welcome :)
It will take practice cutting them out I went through one stick until i got rhythm down.the 2mm is perfect for button shirts. I wish there was a 2.5mm that would be perfect for shirts. but 3mm is perfect for jacket buttons since doll buttons are 4mm. It is frightfully amazing one mm makes a difference.

Duke.jpg
this is duke with 2mm sized buttons i still need to paint them golden tan but you can see them

Last edited:
Back