Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love my new Spider Destro suit! Catching up on the mask, sideshow exclusive sanded down and painted chrome. Still needs a clear coat.
mILtnI.jpg

X6vRzj.jpg

Thats a great head like that, congrats on a nice job. :clap

The new chromed Destro head looks incredible Mercer!
I wish Sideshow gave us one that looked as good.

Did you fill in the seams and rivets before sanding?

Thats a great head like that, congrats on a nice job. :clap

Thanks!

Always said that Ex head was perfect apart from the ridge/rivets

Yeah, it's a great sculpt, weird they added the rivets like that.

The new chromed Destro head looks incredible Mercer!
I wish Sideshow gave us one that looked as good.

Did you fill in the seams and rivets before sanding?

Just sanded it down with my dremel. It was pretty smooth before I painted, but the paint took out any rough edges I couldn't get.

Would like to see more pics! Looks great Mercer!
He's hard to photograph, chrome face and a matte suit, and I have to use flash to take a halfway decent picture. Anyway, here's one more for you.

ScoKNl.jpg

Cast that fool!

I would but I don't know the first thing about casting.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, wouldn't have been possible without Spider Rogues Destro suit!

He's still in the early stages of being worked on for me. Actually, almost all of my favorite figures I'm never really 100% with and keep making tweaks here and there. But I feel like he can stand in with Cobra High Command now.

Thanks!

Yeah, it's a great sculpt, weird they added the rivets like that.

Just sanded it down with my dremel. It was pretty smooth before I painted, but the paint took out any rough edges I couldn't get.

He's hard to photograph, chrome face and a matte suit, and I have to use flash to take a halfway decent picture. Anyway, here's one more for you.

ScoKNl.jpg

I would but I don't know the first thing about casting.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, wouldn't have been possible without Spider Rogues Destro suit!

He's still in the early stages of being worked on for me. Actually, almost all of my favorite figures I'm never really 100% with and keep making tweaks here and there. But I feel like he can stand in with Cobra High Command now.

Did you get the info i posted on products for casting. It's a lot simpler that it looks. my teachers 8yr old son does it.

Couple more blurry pics but a little better lighting.

Hk9R1d.jpg

5NDFvj.jpg

Jesus if Sideshow had just given us THAT^^^ Destro would probably have sold out and the Joe line might have been given a reprieve. :slap

Back