Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the bad picture. Big Boa head is not good as Skiman but I'm happy. Didn't notice until I was done that I stretched the leather strap on the right side. Also went with 2 eyes hole and not the long single one.

c9aff38241abc295e7eef396e23c6283_zps290097f5.jpg

I'm waiting on the grappling gun so I can make a thigh holster for it. Anyone can find me a good pic of shipwrecks buckle I was thinking of using my engraver on some brass.

Love my new Spider Destro suit! Catching up on the mask, sideshow exclusive sanded down and painted chrome. Still needs a clear coat.
mILtnI.jpg

X6vRzj.jpg

Love my new Spider Destro suit! Catching up on the mask, sideshow exclusive sanded down and painted chrome. Still needs a clear coat.
mILtnI.jpg

X6vRzj.jpg

HOLY @&$!!!!! :horror THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

What chrome paint did you use?

That looks perfect Mercer! Send me one.

Thanks King!
If you have the sideshow exclusive head, you already got it ;)

Here's the Spider suit on the Terminator body.

BPJCZ6.jpg

Left leg is off on mine. This figures got a hefty torso, I kind of envision Destro taller than this, but I still like it. Anyone know if you can get leg extensions for the hot toys figures?

xF9lud.jpg

I've tried him on the KP-03, looks good too.
hxtNdk.jpg

If I had another KP-02 I would try that. Too bad those are so scarce. I'm not sacrificing Road Pig :)

*Edit, I did try it out. Nice fit, probably needs thigh muscle attachments, but looked pretty good.

Back