Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...show 'em here!

hey mando did you notice that the parrot seemed a little small I found a bigger bird from safari limited just needs some paint aps and wire tallons. I looked for pics with people with parrots and they dwarf that bird in size. I was going to use that bird for polly from dragon but now not sure.

Any who if anyone wants to give mando prps for this set this is on page 10

I finally decided to finish my Kamakura. The outfit is, ofcourse, made by Spider Rogue.

vFJTAK.jpg

fcMuvg.jpg

ozdq8b.jpg

tT0taI.jpg

looks great. planning something similar. what head is that?

This is my Airborne. As fitting of his surname he is a little taller than some of my other Joes on a modified base.

Here is my Sgt. Slaughter. I went with his ripped look with a full head of hair from the comics and show. That's how I'll always remember him from those days.

This is my Airborne. As fitting of his surname he is a little taller than some of my other Joes on a modified base.

5507BB11C_zpshjlm1xmi.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Not to be corny, but isn't Airborne's name Franklin TALLTREE????? So, there ya go. I always pictured him as being a big Jim Thorpe kinda guy.

I think you did a great job on him. Keep up the good work!

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Back