1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see a Romero Joker either. I kind of wouldn't be surprised if we don't get more beyond that though. At one point I would have thought the main four would be made but now I'm sort of unsure with not seeing any announcements since the release of the Dynamic Duo and the fact that they're still in stock may be an indicator that they aren't selling extremely fast.

Yes I thought they would sell out fast..boy was i wrong. Slow sellng means litte chance for any more.:gah:..this isn't IM after all

I just got my Batman delivered to my office, and had a quick peek to check the figure out. They sent me two toothy faceplates instead of the lips close, lips parted, and toothy. I can't wait to get this one home though. Definitely one of the funnest looking figures I've ever purchased.

Finally ordered both last night with the extra rewards, free shipping, and $20 off coupon. Anyone have some good pics of the Batcave to use as a background in a detolf?

I'll be getting Robin next month. It's just that after looking at a lot of the great pics here, I went ahead and paid Batman off early.

Got mine last week, both figures, and they're some of the most fun to pose and play around with. Honestly, I got Jor-el and Superman on the same day and have only opened Jor El like an hour ago. Gonna get me a nice rubber shark to stick on Batman's leg! Will post a pic.

Robin is great. I honestly don't know why a person would want one without the other as they go so well together but that's just my opinion.

It's weird but I am happy just having Batman lol. Part of me knows if I get Robin I am going to want the Batmobile as well. If that happens my wife will probably murder me (I have the Tumbler and 89 Batmobile already, I don't think she can handle a third 1/6 car in our home).

I don't think it is. Honestly I bet that's a couple years before that actually releases.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Decided to pull the plug and get him for the nostalgia effect growing up. Beautiful figure and amazingly detailed for just a simple costume idea! HT has done it again! :clap

Some quick snaps

I decided to leave the tape on the belt for protection

I don't want to play favorites out of the three mouth expressions, but i'm in awe with this expression :yess:

Finally ordered both last night with the extra rewards, free shipping, and $20 off coupon. Anyone have some good pics of the Batcave to use as a background in a detolf?

Did the same thing. Put him on payment plan. After I get him I will get Robin. Been wanting these forever as I am a big fan of the series.

And honestly, thank goodness.
Yeah I agree. I'd like to flex pay it over a long period ideally. Makes paying huge prices a bit easier to swallow, even though it's still the same amount. :lol I wonder if there's a chance for Batgirl now since Mattel is making one.

I think the line is finished......completely ignored at SDCC..if there was a "future" in this line HT would have had something to keep it in everyone's attention there....zip.

Back