1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least its been quite consistant with Nolan Bats license, everytime they release Joker, they'll release Batman as well (v1 joker - BB OC, BR joker - TDK suit, DX01 - DX02, DX11 - DX12, BB ex Bruce Wayne - BR Joker v2)

Burton Batman (2 Jokers - 1 Batman)

They will replace batman with iron man mark what ever left ...

Don't forget we've had two Jack Nicholson Joker's as well. I think that speaks to a general interest in the character by HT.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see a Romero Joker either. I kind of wouldn't be surprised if we don't get more beyond that though. At one point I would have thought the main four would be made but now I'm sort of unsure with not seeing any announcements since the release of the Dynamic Duo and the fact that they're still in stock may be an indicator that they aren't selling extremely fast.

I'd definitely like to see the main four, but most would probably agree that Romero is a must.

Yup....Joker, Penguin, Riddler and the Cat (Newmar). I need nothing else from the line.

Agreed, and till then, I'll have to settle for the smaller versions!

2rwnreb.jpg

In a perfect world, we'd get another "TV Series" Batman, with some episode specific accessories like his surf board, trunks, boxing gear, and irradiated cowl, along with Penguin, Riddler, Joker, and Catwoman (with both episode specific, and movie specific accessories. Joker would also include his surf board and trunks, Riddler would include his boxing gear, Catwoman would include both a Newmar and Merryweather sculpt, and all four would include their masks and dehydrators. Not to mention a Craig Batgirl.

In all honesty, though, I'm very tempted to get into those Tweeterhead Maquettes. Trevor Grove sculpts and 14 different characters? Sounds like a winner to me.

In a perfect world.. Catwoman would include both a Newmar and Merryweather sculpt.
No man, what are you saying!!!? :lol

Julie's body ain't Muddywaters' body - no way, no how. It's like saying I want a Neal Adams comic Batman head on a Frank Miller Batman body.

You can't have that, sorry - & I won't have you making these outrageous suggestions on a public forum, for our poster company to see. :tap

Like Hot Toys would take the time to try and match their actual physique anyway. :lol

Like Hot Toys would take the time to try and match their actual physique anyway. :lol
I understand your point of course, but are you implying that their Silk Spectre, Black Widow/s, Hathaway CW, Babydoll, Amber etc etc, share similar body types?

Julie & Meri are pretty different - Julie's taller for starters.

My tax refund came through this morning so I ordered Robin (with a $50 giftcard) to go with Batman. Regarding my Batman that came with a damaged cape, they are sending out a replacement body so I'm pretty happy about that.

Back