1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet Batman, Robin and the Batmobile are the only things Hot Toys make.

i really like that repaint mikesgtrs! i feel the hot toys is too dark and yours reminds me more of the way it looked on tv. shiny :) the only thing is the cape doesnt match. i love tonys cape but it doesnt match the dark hot toys cowl. if you could put a tony mei cape on your metallic ? that might just be close to perfect

The cape on mine came with one of the shoulder clips broken off and threads hanging loose. I've requested a replacement. Fingers crossed.

Finally I can add a Batman to my collection. Got him at London Comic-con. I seem to remember something on this thread about wearing gloves so that the suit material doesn't snag. Can anyone clarify what type of gloves they were? It was either cotton or latex...I can't remember. :rotfl
Thanks

^ both can cause snags but less likely with latex I think. Better to just handle the figure by the plastics as far as possible, same as CR Supes.

Thanks Lejaun,
I used latex in the end and as far as I'm aware it hasn't snagged. such a cool figure. Hopfully I'll be able to post some photos later. :)

I'd love to seem them make more from the show - Julie Newmar ESPECIALLY.

Somehow, I don't have a lot of confidence that they will however - too many other cash cows to milk beforehand. :lecture

I think we'll get a Romero Joker. Hot Toys loves them some Joker. But I'm skeptical that we'll get anything else. Would totally love to see him, one of the Catwomen, and, say, Penguin at SDCC.

Joker is a must have villain to go alongside Bats. Every licensee of figures from the 66 show have done Joker ( and Catwoman, Penguin, Riddler ).
From what I've seen and read, this line has done very well, and has been favorably revues by virtually everyone.
The Batmobile is due (soon, I hope), and that might be backed up with a villain .. Maybe.

Don't forget we've had two Jack Nicholson Joker's as well. I think that speaks to a general interest in the character by HT.

At least its been quite consistant with Nolan Bats license, everytime they release Joker, they'll release Batman as well (v1 joker - BB OC, BR joker - TDK suit, DX01 - DX02, DX11 - DX12, BB ex Bruce Wayne - BR Joker v2)

Burton Batman (2 Jokers - 1 Batman)

Back