1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not seeing any 1966 figures from Hot Toys was my biggest disappointment from this years SDCC.

I've got to believe most if not all their attention is focused on Avengers and Star Wars at this point. Both Batman Returns and Back to the Future have been done for awhile and I bet these are stopgap releases. Star wars and Avengers are going to be massive movies with lots of figures and I bet Hot Toys wants to hit these out of the park.

I really hope Hot Toys doesn't abandon the line completely and can find ways to add Joker, Catwoman, Riddler, Penguin and Batgirl in future years.

If anyone is looking for the batman, mine is up for grabs. Awesome figure but just doesn't really belong in my collection.

Robin joins Batman. I look forward to finding a better pose for the two this weekend.

fcaece24-3d28-4748-8309-cdec0007e5d6_zps956eb0c7.jpg

Mine are still in their boxes as well. Still deciding if I wanna keep em or use em to find my other stuffs like the upcoming winter soldier and TDK stuffs.

I'm trying to cut back on collecting and trying to limit my collection to the must haves, instead of anything that looks good, but I have mild connection to.

I'm still pretty psyched to TDK Nolan stuffs these days just as I was back in 08 when I first got my TDK. V1 Joker. With so many good stuffs releasing in the future, it's just hard to keep all these stuffs and have spaces to display them that I just have to resort to thinning down the collection. :(

Mine are in their boxes also. I was really psyched for their release, stoked to get them in hand and then... left them in the box. Partly it's time - I display my toys in my office and I've been working flat out. And partly it's space. I've got a couple other figures still in their boxes too. I don't want to cram everything together for the sake of it. But I do wonder why of all figures, it's the two most colourful and fun examples hidden away.

**slowly backing out of the room so as not to draw attention to onesel*******

Just got these 2 as a bday gift today, and "Holy Amazing, Batman". Love them, and while the pose is not perfect, but it took me a looong time to set it up
IMG_2372_0188_zpsde75a1d3.jpg

Back