XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my Cap from SpecFiction. I can't wait! I might end up losing a wife while gaining a statue, but it think this one will be worth it :). Kidding of course. Well, maybe kidding. We'll see.

kind of wish I would have known about all these xm statues before placing all these NRD PFs preorders.

Ordered my Cap from SpecFiction. I can't wait! I might end up losing a wife while gaining a statue, but it think this one will be worth it :). Kidding of course. Well, maybe kidding. We'll see.

kind of wish I would have known about all these xm statues before placing all these NRD PFs preorders.

Welcome to the party !!!! :)

Heads up for those waiting for their XM Hulk & Capt...

XM Studios said:
Hey guys, due to the upcoming toy convention, we are running a lil late in delivering 2nd shipment of Hulk and last batch of Capt. https://www.xm-studios.com/2nd-shipme...-to-stgcc.aspx I'm sorry guys... the event preparations are taking more of our time than anticipated.

I'm cool with it as I want my Hulk to look perfect :)

Finally got my shipping quote, $262 which more or less equalised any savings I had hoped for versus ordering from BBTS. Let's see how fast it gets here . I guess the upside is getting it now vs later etc.

I just ordered this. It's been growing & growing on me

So I thought I better pull the trigger now before it was to late. I can't see many of these being available on the aftermarket and I can only imagine how much they will be going for then as well :horror

This is the picture that sells it to me. Love it :)

bf9ff6b38fa4c8834f3113ba090813b3.jpg

I just ordered this. It's been growing & growing on me

So I thought I better pull the trigger now before it was to late. I can't see many of these being available on the aftermarket and I can only imagine how much they will be going for then as well :horror

This is the picture that sells it to me. Love it :)

bf9ff6b38fa4c8834f3113ba090813b3.jpg

Great piece, send my payment for cap this morning. Will get him to the end of september. :hi5:

Great piece, send my payment for cap this morning. Will get him to the end of september. :hi5:
Nice one :)

Yeah these have pretty much dried up now & with a es of just 500 I can't imagine there being many more of these about

Out of everything I've sold I've only ever regretted selling my original CA PF so I'm hoping this will help me get over that :lol

Nice one :)

Yeah these have pretty much dried up now & with a es of just 500 I can't imagine there being many more of these about

Out of everything I've sold I've only ever regretted selling my original CA PF so I'm hoping this will help me get over that :lol

Yea, seems like a good decision. I love my SSC Cap so it saved me some monies for future XM releases:lol

Yeah. I like the no flag pose to. Someone should do the duel shields and take a pic. Haha

Back