XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was just playing with my display today and was seeing if XM cap would go with SS Widow. I think they look good together. I have to work on the display lighting and what not but I don't think they look that bad

Guys I know is late to ask this. But is there any website that is still selling this Cap? Thanks for the help!

Got me curious so I checked ebay. Only Caps available are $2k! One sold a few days ago for $1500. Is it like that already? I feel like you should be able to find him for less...

But if not I'm gonna be mighty upset I dropped my preorder for a 2nd at bbts lol.

Also though, XM hasn't even delivered the 2nd batch. I wonder if retailers have sold through all those.

Got me curious so I checked ebay. Only Caps available are $2k! One sold a few days ago for $1500. Is it like that already? I feel like you should be able to find him for less...

But if not I'm gonna be mighty upset I dropped my preorder for a 2nd at bbts lol.

Also though, XM hasn't even delivered the 2nd batch. I wonder if retailers have sold through all those.

Just did a quick check with all the sites I know that carry XM and he's sold out on all of them.... I know XM just sent out the last batch of Capt's but I have a feeling that last batch will fill all the pre-orders...

Oh well. If he truly is sold out at retail, at least he was available for a good long while. Who knows, maybe Mark or Kenny or someone can still help get one. Glad mine is all paid for. Hopefully will ship out by week's end!

Not that surprising when you consider they only made 500 of a famous character. Sculpted him in an iconic pose, threw in some change-out parts and then knocked it out of the park with an amazing paintjob. I only see his price climbing.

I was just playing with my display today and was seeing if XM cap would go with SS Widow. I think they look good together. I have to work on the display lighting and what not but I don't think they look that bad

No I don't like the look at all. The styles are completely different. Now the XM Black Widow on the other hand.....she goes! Oh she goes so well with Cap.

Just got my tracking number for XM Cap from kayorzz! Scheduled to be here on Thursday!!! :yess:

Oh snap.....

cap-thumb-flag.jpg

Back