1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is April going by SOOOOO SLOOOOWWWWWW! I want my ZOD! Freaking Mark 42 pushed back till July.... I'm feigning for some HT:gah::thud:

image.jpg

The armor is awe! Zod will be a strong candidate for Hot Toys figure of the year

He looks like he's advertising for a toothpaste. :lol Happy this figure is finally coming out but I'm going to be popping that helmet on him to display.

Last edited:
I wonder if HeadPlay or another company will do a neutral expression. I don't think I could display him with the current expression. Waiting to see in hand before deciding for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if HeadPlay or another company will do a neutral expression. I don't think I could display him with the current expression. Waiting to see in hand before deciding for sure.

Even if they don't, and just do a bootleg, removing the lips on the current one and redoing them in a closed mouth shape shouldn't be too hard.

I like the intense look on Zod. But I would not be opposed to a serious closed mouth sculpt either. If someone does one sign me up, more display options are always welcome.

Even if they don't, and just do a bootleg, removing the lips on the current one and redoing them in a closed mouth shape shouldn't be too hard.
:goodpost:

They just resculpted a HT Evans sculpt with the WS hair. Not sure if they used a helmeted head as a base or one of the unmasked heads though. Doesn't look too bad either

:goodpost:

They just resculpted a HT Evans sculpt with the WS hair. Not sure if they used a helmeted head as a base or one of the unmasked heads though. Doesn't look too bad either

I saw that. It looks great. I might pick a couple up just to see what they are like in hand.

I have no artistic ability whatsoever, that's why I couldn't do the reshaping myself. :lol

I have done some small scale sculpting myself just to see if i could. I find hands are the hardest part.
If headplay or the like release a bootleg Zod, i will happily give it a go.

theterminator2.jpg

WattoandSithyoda.jpg

CIMG1699.jpg

hanincarbonite10.jpg

hanincarbonite16.jpg

First: this is frikkin' awesome, and he does get a cape. I was worried he wouldn't! Figure looks absolutely fabulous.

attachment.php

Second, using this head to make a closed-mouth sculpt is not going to work. That snarl affects every other part of his face - a closed mouth on this would just end up looking out of proportion and stupid.

I think HT is going to do a black suit zod don't you think?

Sadly, no I don't although if the head sculpt were good, I would buy one ASAP. Hopefully they would not pull a Loki, as in the first sculpt is amazing, and the second one is so bad nobody preorders :p Wait, I think like two people over in the Loki v2.0 thread said they were picking him up.... everyone else recoiled in disgust.

Back