1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who did that?

Just bootleggers.

_12.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131160722864?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

^^thats the one

I saw that. It looks great. I might pick a couple up just to see what they are like in hand.

Yea I think it looks pretty good and if you resculpt the hair, it would be a good one to use for the TFA figure that way it would look slightly diff from the Rescue Cap head.

First: this is frikkin' awesome, and he does get a cape. I was worried he wouldn't! Figure looks absolutely fabulous.
Curious: why did you think he wouldn't come with a cape? The proto has one

I'm not saying resculpts cant happen, just saying that trying to take a snarling face and create an accurate, well-proportioned neutral face out of that is going to be several orders of magnitude more difficult than just taking a calm face and changing the expression a bit.

Anyone wants to try, my hat's off to 'em.

Zod looks tremendous, but if I get him he'll have his helmet on for sure. Kryptonian armour is some of the coolest sci-fi armour I've seen in a long time.

And I will admit that the crazed zod portrait doesn't make the choice much harder. This face shouldve been a ss exclusive third head and a more calm intimidating head normlly.

So Iron Patriot was released today, i'm betting Zod or Tonto next thursday. I think red snapper will be the last after Iron Patriot being the first

I like crazed face Zod. i want him on my shelf next to Heath Joker as a perversion of the World's Finest shelf above them. Joker's demented calm and Zod's crazed determination. It will look awesome.

So Iron Patriot was released today, i'm betting Zod or Tonto next thursday. I think red snapper will be the last after Iron Patriot being the first

I doubt that maybe next month, 2 figures a month is Hot Toys average and they hit that already with IP and Ed-209

I like crazed face Zod. i want him on my shelf next to Heath Joker as a perversion of the World's Finest shelf above them. Joker's demented calm and Zod's crazed determination. It will look awesome.

That is a cool setup, but I've decided to not combne MoS and TDK, I'm just gonna pray Batffleck will turn out good. Saves me from having to hunt down super expensive old HT. I have enough Nolan Batman memorabelia as it stands anyway.

Back