Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helmet is obviously far too high on the face and despite the screen accurate pose the left arm would be better off lower on the side. As is this is a pass and glad I ordered the Enterbay

21nfbps.jpg

I am sure they will listen to us and change it, pcs always been a good listener.

I pointed out a lot of the issues today to the Pop Culture Shock guys at WonderCon, and they really welcomed the critique and nitpick. They are going to fix this statue.
There is an exclusive version planned for this statue too apparently.

That's cool, I know we can all nitpick at times but it's not like we want to see statues fail especially when they are something is so anticipated.

I pointed out a lot of the issues today to the Pop Culture Shock guys at WonderCon, and they really welcomed the critique and nitpick. They are going to fix this statue.
There is an exclusive version planned for this statue too apparently.

Thanks for that. As long as they are open to ideas and can see it's not right, they will be better for it. Everybody wins!

Head is weird, likeness is awful , hands are weird, Auto 9 is off. What a mess, I didn't expect this coming from PCSC, they usually have TOP quality and likeness (see Munsters and Batman line).

Back