Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to take some pics today of my little AoT figma collection.

7uoEKqv.png

MdbNuEC.png

eloqpuU.png

NK0bz0H.png

hOnadaO.png

fvgXgBd.png

In the anime, I like Levi better than Eren, but to me, as far as the figures go, Levi is the weakest looking figma. Eren is pretty spot on I reckon. Way better face plates than Levi. Of course, Mikasa is my favourite, but as far as representing their characters, her & Eren are about the same.

My Levi has a really brownish forehead on one of the face plates. Anybody else have that, or know what I'm talking about?

Last edited:
i think all levi have that brownish tint forehead face plate, suppose to be shadowed as he tilts his head back and looks down on eren maybe? great poses/pics. :clap
i have mikasa and love her, plan on gettin eren and def levi eventually.

AOT SPOILER COMMENT BELOW________________________________

sooooo wish there was a poseable figma titan form eren, wouldn't be in scale but will be so much fun.

Ahhh, so it's meant to be brown. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was looking at my hands when I put the face plate on thinking I might of had some brown stuff on my hands (no, not poo :loll), but when I tried to rub it, & it wasn't coming off, then I figured it came like that. I was thinking it was meant to be a shadow effect as well, but I wasn't sure.

Is it an anime or manga spoiler? I didn't want to look in case it was a manga spoiler :lol

Edit: Why did I google "Attack On Titan Levi" images. I think I might have saw a little spoiler image :slap

Seems they put pics of Armin up now.

/

I want this Levi face for my regular Levi figma.

27-noscale.jpg

Mikasa hair.

24-noscale.jpg

Levi tray.

23-noscale.jpg

Back