Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone worried about the head arriving with broken pieces. I'm assuming those all come as separate pieces but they look awfully fragile.

Yes... it Sideshow.. any part might arrive broken or cracked. I'm more worried about the paint then any thing that might need replaced.

I'm trying to figure out what there is about that piece of cloth that it could possibly be mistaken for polystone.

:lol Seriously, are people looking at the pics??? :lol

Ok, just to verify ...there's still no exclusives to this Queen, right?

Just double checking in case I missed something ...

Red Death now pushed back to February 2015 so expect this one to follow suit...IMHO. With no new CotD releases in sight, and the pushed back dates, I'm slowly losing all of the interest I had.

Red Death now pushed back to February 2015 so expect this one to follow suit...IMHO. With no new CotD releases in sight, and the pushed back dates, I'm slowly losing all of the interest I had.

Very bad on their part not to put product out with all the SDCC hype. The first two PFs should be in hand now with POs coming for several others. We are all fickle, fall all over ourselves with compliments for these products but there is always the next thing. COTD was the next thing, but it won't be for long. I am sure there are many SW collectors on here as well and once that juggernaut gets rolling with new product wallets may be stretched to go all in for a dozen unknown characters like this.

In this hobby, whose wallet isn't constantly hurting? I mean, I seriously could have put a down a decent deposit on a house by now.

Haha! I don't think I've spent *quite* that much but it definitely has been a large(er) sum.
I have her as 'pay in full' in hopes to try to save up enough to just pay her off upon release since I have wayyy too much on flex pay right now.

Oh, I've easily dropped 10k on this hobby. Not bragging, trust me. Just beginning to come to terms with my outrageous spending!

Oh, I've easily dropped 10k on this hobby. Not bragging, trust me. Just beginning to come to terms with my outrageous spending!

Join the club my friend! I just upped my insurance to cover all of my statues lol.
It gets out of hand pretty fast.

I think I'm just super selective.
And I collect other things (vinyl records/antique books) so I'm kind of forced to keep a financial zen balance between everything, haha.

I really hope this is still around after the Pinhead release and purchase, it'll definitely be my next buy.

Back