ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

I'd be interested in a Sheriff Rick over everyone else. Then maybe a Michonne or Daryl. I passed on the pets because I want to limit my purchases to characters I absolutely love. Rick is so iconic, as is Michonne IMO.

Three Zero just tweeted that the pets are coming May! With this pic :panic: :panic: 1398853863429.jpg

Three Zero just tweeted that the pets are coming May! With this pic :panic: :panic: View attachment 106670

Nice! Can't wait to see more packaging pics and get these guys - although the wait for Michonne will probably be a while since we haven't even got the PO for Merle yet. Oh well, at least we'll finally be getting 1/6 figures from TWD:)

Oh, I know but I'm guessing the theme and color will be the same - just looking forward to seeing the front and back of the box design and of course these are now close!!!

If there's any interest in the pets, let me know(I'm getting the exclusive 2 pack)
I initially ordered them in excitement, but my shelves are getting full and I'm not going to have the space for the WD line
All I ask is the $240 in cost, plus shipping, I do not plan on opening them up

Edit:reserved for a member here

Last edited:

So tempting. These look really great and the price seems very reasonable. I keep telling myself that I don't need these. I'm trying to convince myself to only pick up Michonne, Rick and Daryl. The question is, can I really consider Michonne complete if I don't have her pets?

So tempting. These look really great and the price seems very reasonable. I keep telling myself that I don't need these. I'm trying to convince myself to only pick up Michonne, Rick and Daryl. The question is, can I really consider Michonne complete if I don't have her pets?

I thought the same way. I caved, because her with the pets is so iconic.

I thought the same way. I caved, because her with the pets is so iconic.

Exactly, how sweet will she look with her pets in tow on her own shelf. Cloak, katana and pets - A must have in my book:)

Exactly, how sweet will she look with her pets in tow on her own shelf. Cloak, katana and pets - A must have in my book:)

That is the exact pose i plan to use, Im also buying some of the Sideshow The Dead zombies to scatter around her, as if she is wading through them with her pets.

I'm prety new to threezero brand and would like to know if michonne pets are the only figures that have been released so far?

I'm prety new to threezero brand and would like to know if michonne pets are the only figures that have been released so far?

They are the closest to being released. There's is also Merle who appears to be next to go up for PO, Michonne, Rick & Daryl in the works and I think the well walker. I'm sure there will be more depending on well the line does but that's all I know of in the pipe line at the moment.

gimbat, please give us a short update re: anticipated pet ship date and upcoming pre orders.

Yeah!!!! Just received an email from 3Z customer service that Im expected to get my Zombie Pets 2 pack on the 14th May. Woo Hoo. Finally!!!

Nice, I expect to get an email soon then, I ordered the first day they were available to pre order

Nice, I expect to get an email soon then, I ordered the first day they were available to pre order

Yeah ordered on the first day for me as well. Hope this series do well. Love the packaging that was shown recently.

Back