Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I asked Alex about the delay, her answer was a very good one and hopefully bodes well for the production versions of this guy, I am happy to wait personally.

SSAlex said:
We weren't happy with the product just yet and need more time to ensure what is produced is an amazing piece for customer's collections.

I (sincerely) like Alex and the way she explains things - I quite often agree with her - like now (because I wasn't happy with the product either) :)

. . . and thanks for checking in with her mate! :hi5:

I don't think it will gain value, but I also think the EX will at least maintain. The EX may be completely useless but people will still want the EX version over the regular. I said myself a few posts above they will probably struggle to shift all of the regulars at that price and due to the reasons you mentioned. But there will always be somebody that wants one, people arrive in this hobby all of the time and not everybody is as picky as us. They will want the EX over the reg if the opportunity arises, it has a nice low ES which also helps. Just my opinion, you are of course welcome to disagree. Time will tell.

:goodpost: We are actually a very small group here, relatively speaking, compared to all who buy these things.

I asked Alex about the delay, her answer was a very good one and hopefully bodes well for the production versions of this guy, I am happy to wait personally.

A step in the right direction, but we'll see.

I don't think the delay necessarily means anything will be fixed, probably just not happy with the production paint or something like that. I hope problems are getting fixed though, and I would love to reorder if they do.

Good news. Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

so is it safe to say it will be push back to feb 2015 ? fund getting tied up with all the hot toys releases.

I don't think the delay necessarily means anything will be fixed, probably just not happy with the production paint or something like that. I hope problems are getting fixed though, and I would love to reorder if they do.

I personally don't even think that this delay has anything to do with delivering a better product in general (i.e..paint, cut & sow, etc), I think what SSAlex said was just a PR tactic which is probably necessary to offset growing anxiety for such a drastic increase in delivery date...I more think the delay is simply the factory not being able to deliver in a timely manner due to the higher demand, projects, work (higher ES), etc that they are being tasked with...JMO...hopefully it is indeed due to a better product being delivered..

Hmmmmm – I’m starting to see a bit of a trend

• Sideshow Snake Plissken Sixth Scale Figure​
o ORIGINALLY due Aug 2014
o THEN due Sept 2014
o THEN due Oct 2014​

• Sideshow P2 1/4 scale maquette​
o ORIGINALLY due Aug 2014
o THEN due Oct 2014
o THEN due Feb 2015​

• Sideshow P1 masked LSB bust​
o ORIGINALLY due April 2015
o THEN due June 2015​

• Sideshow LOBO Dawg​
o ORIGINALLY due May 2015
o THEN due May benot​

• Sideshow LOBO PF​
o ORIGINALLY due May 2015
o THEN due < mind ya own fraggin’ business! - think yourself lucky they're making this!>​

Well push back seems to be Good for me. With the new house and all, I don't need to repack twice before shipment.

Back