Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Thanks for the explanation fellas. Im on the fence but leaning towards preordering

Thanks for the explanation fellas. Im on the fence but leaning towards preordering

It's not really worth pre-ordering normal versions, especially with a deposit this high. If it comes out rubbish you stand to lose $120 (unless SS transfer but your money is still in their account). Just hang off a bit, this won't sell out straight away.

I'm surprised anything sells out now, so much stuff coming out.

I agree, if anything I'd say get on the wait list for the exclusive version and see how it goes.

Cool! I'm exactly a month later 02-16.
If mine converts before inhand pictures I'd have to reject it.
Hopefully I've timed it right.

Damn I was hoping you said last week :).

Did you just get on in the past week? Normally I'd say that it's unlikely, but again with big items like this you usually get a lot of cancellations. Good luck. :duff

Even if it doesn't convert, no biggie IMO. Personally speaking I wouldn't have minded if it didn't convert, as I'd be happy with the regular.

Cool! I'm exactly a month later 02-16.
If mine converts before inhand pictures I'd have to reject it.
Hopefully I've timed it right.

I think it'll be pretty close to the time in-hand pics come out, if not, just as they come out. If it converts beforehand and you cancel, but it turns out well, will you go for the regular?

Congrats!

Cheers!

Only two more payments on this guy now, he's approaching fast. I'm hoping they offer the opportunity to pay him off in full next month, or whenever they sometimes do that? Need to find somewhere safe to put him also...

need help deciding which order should i keep?? P2 Maquette or Iron Man Mark7 1:1 Bust order. have to cancel one of these

Back