Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only got one flex and shipping to pay off on this now. Looking forward to it.

Wonder if it'll hit the proposed shipping date (probably not... :lol).

It is August now and they're still listing August as the release date. Come on, by Crom! :D

Yep, last flex pay pushed back to 9/5. Darn! My most anticipated piece remaining on the year.

lulz really?
Still reads August on the website. I didn't choose flex pay and haven't seen anything.

Looks like we have to wait till December for Conan. Lets hope this is the last delay :pray:

December now?!
...they've actually updated their website this time as well to 'December 2014'

...that is a big freaking delay considering it was originally May and up until yesterday was listed as August !

After a long absence from collecting I have decided to jump back in recently. I love this piece and have a question for you guys.

I put myself on the wait list for the EX about 2-3 days ago. What are the chances of something like that converting? Can Sideshow tell me how far down the list I am? I just don't have any idea.

I will be getting this either way and I am not sure if I should put myself down for the regular or wait.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

With such a low ES on the EX I'd doubt you'd convert this late but with so much on collectors plates you never know. Doesn't hurt to try.

This one may be difficult to convert as the EX edition is only 200. It's weird though, because most prefer Fury over this piece. It took some time to sellout even at 200... so maybe the wait list is not that long. I think you can PO the Reg and wait list the EX. If it converts SSC will transfer.

The reason it got bumped is people saw the low ES and started buying, otherwise it would have stayed low as it's not great and it's murderously overpriced too.

The reason it got bumped is people saw the low ES and started buying, otherwise it would have stayed low as it's not great and it's murderously overpriced too.

I disagree. This piece has the chance to be one of SS finest and price is reasonable for the size and details, just consider that a normal PF goes for $400 retail with random bumps like Machiko and Mark 42 at 430-440$, which is ridicolous.

Back